Chapter 15

"What do you mean by you hired her?" I was lost with confusion. "I hired her to flirt with me. I wanted to make you jealous." He blurted out. Sometimes I wonder if he cares about people's feelings? How dare he? Then, he had the nerve to hit me? "A-Are you insane? All of this was to make me jealous. Do you not understand that I felt stupid and betrayed and hurt. Also, you hit me. You know what, Daniaal? Your a physco? You need help." I let all of my anger out on him. He deserved it. "I'm sorry, Okay? It Wasn't meant to be like this." I could hear the guilt in his voice. "Did you think I would get jealous and then kiss you or something?" I screeched out. I could hear him clearing his throat. "Kind of." He said. "Well, you thought wrong." I yelled in the phone. I grabbed my thigh and squeezed in it. "I hate you so much. Meeting you was a mistake and so was coming here." I said that, forgeting who I was even talking to. I was so upset that this was like talking to myself.                                                                                                          "Laura, calm down. Please. I didn't mean for things to go like this. Just forget this, I'm coming to your house."