Chapter 6

Daniaal decided for me that he should walk us to class so I know where I'm going. We walked into the classroom and all eyes went on us. Boys checking me out, Girls giving me death glares and some with widened eyes. The teacher looked at me then Daniaal. "Hello? Are you the new student?" The teacher asked sweetly. I nodded at her and gave her a smile. She smiled back. "WELL, WELCOME." She told me cheerfully. "Everyone, this is Laura. She is the new student." They all just looked at me without saying anything. "Laura, you can seat by Daniaal." She said, grinning. What is with everyone? Why am I always with Daniaal. Daniaal gave a flirty grin and patted the seat next to him. I gave him a small death glare, making sure no one noticed and walked to the seat next to him. The teacher went on teaching. I took out a notebook and copied down what she had the board trying to pay attention. In the corner of my eye, I see Daniaal with his feet on the desk and hearing him smacking his gum drived me nuts. "Daniaal, Take your feet off the table, sir." The teacher asked, almost like it was normal for her. "Nah, I think i'm good." He said, sarcastically. Everyone in the class laughed at him. "Daniaal, take your feet off now before I give you detention." She growled at him. He gave her a dull expression and kept his feet on the table. "Why?" He asked, annoyed. "Because I said so!" She replied back. "SCREW YOU." He shouted at her. The class went silent with shock. He rolled his eyes at the teacher while she went to go sign a slip. "Go to the office. NOW." She shoved the slip to him and he snatched it, almost ripping it. He walked out of the class looking upset. "Sorry, everyone for that. Let's get back to work. Turn your textbook pages to page. 19" She said, rubbing her temple. I raised my hand slowly. She looked at me and gave me a small smile. "Yes, Love?" She asked with her posh british accent. "May I go to the bathroom?" I asked politely. "Of course, dear." She nodded. I thanked her and walked to the restroom. The smell of smoke went into my nose. I coughed hard feeling out of breath. I could see the smoke in the air. I heard a light chuckle. "Does that bother you, babe?" A voice said behind me. I turned around to see Daniaal, smoking. I frowned at him. "W-Why are you in the girl's bathroom? I thought you got sent to the office?" My palms started to get sweaty. He smirked. "You actually thought that I was going to the office?" He questioned. I nodded lightly. "Let me tell you something, babe. Anyone can send me to the office but honestly I DON'T CARE. That doesn't mess up my life." It actually could mess up your life. I wanted to tell him that but I decided to keep quiet. He came close to me then pushed me against the wall. He put his cigerette out on the ground and smashed it. I could still see the smoke in the air, fading away. His right hand slightly grabbed my bum. I squealed. He laughed coldly. His other hand slid across my left cheek and he started stroking it. He bit his lip while observing my face. "So beautiful."He whispered to himself. I breathed out nervously. "Is it okay if I take you out tonight?" He asked. "No." I said, regreting what I said. His smirk disappeared quickly. A dark look in his eyes stared in my eyes. He removed his hand from my bum and relocated it to my arm and squeezed it. I hissed feeling the pain. I felt tears burning in my eyes. "Don't you ever say NO to me." He growled in my face. I cried harder. "D-Daniaal, P-Please stop. Please. It hurts." I pleaded at him. He was breathing really hard then released me. I cried as I saw the marks on arm and grabbed it. The dark look in his eyes disappeared and he grabbed my arm. He softly kissed it. I looked at him in disgust but gave him a small smile also. He looked up at me. "See you tonight." He told me. He leaned against me and He smashed his lips against my forehead. He left the bathroom leaving me in there alone and crying.