Chapter 1

Peter tries on his new Spiderman suit yet again, but this time with HELEN in it.

"Hello Peter." She greets him.

"Hey HELEN," He smiles under the mask, and opens his window, crawling out.

He shoots a web, and the red and blue figure swings out over the city. Below him, he spots a man pointing a knife on a young girl, who's sobbing.

"HELEN, activate stun web in my left webshooter." He instructs, shooting a web to swing over with his right.

"Activated." HELEN reports.

Spiderman shoots a web at the man, stunning him. "Regular webbing, please."

"Activated."

Spiderman drops down in a roll, and plasters him in a straight jacket of webbing before turning to the girl, "Are you okay?"

"Uh, yea-yeah." She says shakily.

"You might want to hurry home. I'll turn this guy in."

Peter holds the guy by the back of the webbing jacket in his left hand, and shoots a web up with his right, dragging the pair into the sky again.

The criminal wakes up from the stunning, and immediately starts screaming.

Peter free falls for a few seconds, long enough to seal the mans mouth shut with webbing, as to not disturb the peace.

He drops him in the doors of the police station before swinging off.

"HELEN, scan for nearby heat signals."

"Scanning."

"6 heat signals within a dangerous range. Immediate action required." HELEN reports, right as Peter's spider sense goes off.

"Hello, Spiderman." A familiar but metallic voice says, and Spiderman turns to see Iron Man landing on the building beside him.

"HELEN, engage sequence 6."

"Protective protocol engaged."

"We're going to need you to come with us." Another voice says, and he doesn't even have to turn to know who it is. 

"Sorry, Captain." Spiderman says, twisting around and webbing around Captain America's legs, "But I'm afraid that won't be happening. It's past my curfew."

"Release the Capsicle." Iron Man says, and Spiderman hears his blasters power up, "I won't ask again."

"You won't need to." Spiderman says, firing a web at Cap's chest and spinning around, slamming him into Iron Man, knocking them both over, "You can have him back!"

Spiderman fires a web into the night, and flings himself away.

"He got us." Tony says into his com, voice cracking.

"You feel like a brick wall." Cap groans, rolling away to hold his chest, as it's likely broken or at least bruised.

"Shut up." Iron Man says, "Vision come pick us up in the copter."

"Guess it's up to us." Hawkeye says into the com, creating a web of wire arrow trails in Spiderman's path. He slams into them and free falls for a scary few seconds, before attaching to the arrow trails.

"Falcon, bring in the soldier."

"Yeah, got him. And you'll be lucky if I don't drop him."

Falcon glides over to the web of arrow trails, dropping Bucky onto them, where he catches onto the trails and grabs Spiderman's arm with his metal hand.

"You have a metal arm?" Spiderman exclaims, his free hand shooting a web up at Falcon.

Bucky falters for a few seconds as Falcon shouts into the com, "Uh, something's got me!"

A second later, Falcon is slamming into the web of wires and they both fall, Spiderman shoots a web and swings off again.

"We failed. Plan C." Hawkeye reports.

Falcon's wings open, and he grabs Bucky to slow their descent.

"He's not going to like this." Wanda sighs, "Come on Natasha."

Suddenly, Spiderman goes flying toward the ground. "This is not going to be good." He says as he falls.

The weird red glowing stuff around him catches him off the ground, and leaves him hovering, stuck.

Two redheads walk out of an alley, one with her hands and arms wreathed in the same red magic, and the other dressed in all black with a gun strapped to her waist.

"Look, Spiderman, we just need you to report to SHIELD." The gun girl says, who Peter has now recognized as Natasha Romanoff, and the other one as Wanda Maximoff.

"And have my secret identity known by them? Did you forget when they were invaded by HYDRA?" Spiderman retorts, buying time to find a way out.

"Not anymore though." Natasha responds. "We just can't have masked vigilantes on the streets."

"Look, thanks for the offer, but I just can't have my identity at risk like that." Spiderman sighs, "HELEN, stun web."

"What now-" Wanda begins, her magic faltering in her confusion.
Spiderman shoots stun webs at the pair, and they both collapse.

"Wanda? Nat? What's going on down there?" Hawkeye asks into the coms.
Silence, except for the noise of web shooters as Spiderman gets away.

"We failed." Cap says, "Someone go get Wanda and Nat, and let's meet up at the tower."

Spiderman arrives in Queens, hopping through his window and locking it, quickly changing out of his suit into PJ's, but keeping the mask on.
"HELEN, what am I meant to do?" Peter asks, laying down, "The Avengers are after me now, Spiderman and my identity are in danger..."

"I'm not sure, Peter."

"Neither am I..."