Chapter 4

Peter pushed open the door to his room, which looked almost exactly like his room in May's apartment. Except for the high tech controls for the window, which could show him anything from a beach to a mountain.

The bed was made, and Peter got to hanging his posters up, putting the LEGO death star he made with Ned on a shelf - Ned had insisted it should go to the tower with Peter, since Ned couldn't come - and unpacked his clothes into the dresser, storing everything he'd brought before going to visit his new friends.

The first open door he saw was Lucas' door. Lucas' bed is against  the wall closest to the door, which is dark grey and covered in white constellations. Next to his bed is a zigzagging white bedside table with a soccer ball sticking out of the bottom drawer. His light fixture is designed to look like a sphere, with 6 small light bulbs in a sphere in the middle. Opposite the door is a hanging shelf, and his desk and dresser are opposite his bed. His desk is already covered in a mess of papers, blueprints, his open laptop - which is running on some sort of coding - and a football.

"Come by for any reason or?" Lucas asks.

"Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to come explore our little area together." Peter responded, leaning on the doorway.

"Yeah, just need to finish some work." He says, gesturing at the mess on his desk.

"We've been here like 10 minutes, how is your desk already a mess?" Peter laughs.

"It's a gift." Lucas jokes, sitting down, "Maybe go ask some of the others to join us?"

Peter drops by the other guys rooms first.

Pio's room is painted white, and shaped like a plus. His bed is across from the door, his wardrobe in the bit to the left, and a dark grey desk in the bit on the right. A fan spins in the middle.

Pio is sitting at his desk, and Peter steps in and clears his throat, "Want to check out our areas in maybe, an hour or so?"

"Uh, sure." Pio responds, distracted by the project on his laptop.

"Okayy." Peter says, closing the door behind him as he steps out and moves on to Kentay's room.

Kentay has a desk in a small alcove just off the side of the room. His bed is against the right wall with an area rug under it. He has two light green bedside tables next to his bed, and a small chair opposite his bed, next to his dresser.

He's laying in his bed, playing a video game on the TV that's mounted over his dresser.

"Hey, want to join?" He asks, offering a controller to Peter.

"Maybe another day." Peter tells him, "Want to join everyone to go look around in an hour?" 

"Yeah, meet you in the hall."

Peter goes to Oliver's room, the last of the guys.

The walls are dark blue, with a square shelving unit against the closet wall, the center containing a pull down bed that otherwise is flat against the wall. Several of the shelves are filled with books.

His dresser and desk are white, and covered with papers, office supplies, and other mess.

He has a fluffy blue area rug in the center of the otherwise empty space, and is sitting in a white chair next to his windows, which are set to show a snowy mountain background.

"Want to go look around with everyone in an hour?" Peter asks.

"Yeah." He agrees absently, focusing on the book he's reading.

Peter leaves quickly, and walks to Kenja's room.

It's surprisingly white, and easily the simplest and smallest.