The Six

Mysterio was pissed, to say the least.

Their plans had all failed, attacking the banks, attacking the intern competition, everything.

He decided he was going to break out the other five.

Mysterio heads for Avengers tower, breaking in through an empty lab, knocking out someone who looks high level and stealing their key card.

He heads to the elevator and takes it straight down into the cell block. He smashes the locks with a sledge hammer repeatedly, until they break. Setting the villains free. Vulture calls his wings to him as soon as he's out of the tech disarming cell, and they smash through a wall to come to him. Scorpion goes through the hole left to retrieve his tail attachment, and everyone else does the same, retrieving their tech. They return to the elevator, and Mysterio scans the keycard again. The doors close and they go to a random floor to escape from.

As they rise, a light green light flickers across them, and Mysterio swears, "Scanning the elevator." He growls.

"Villains detected, please standby." FRIDAYs voice sounds, and theres a loud noise. Scorpion lashes out at the wall, and the elevator wall crumples, only to reveal a layer of thick Vibranium.

Its only a few minutes until the doors open to the full Avengers team, weapons ready.

They completely disarm them, and take them to the water prison Team Cap was kept in after the Civil War.

There, they are patted down and forced to take off all their technology and change into basic prisoner clothes before being locked up in cells in various states of being restrained.

Mysterio had never been more pissed.

If he ever got out, he would kill Peter Parker, and he wouldn't hesitate.

But for now, he was stuck in a cell in the middle of who knows where.