Thank You

I know this wasn't quite the sequel you probably all wanted, but it's the only one I really wanted to write.

If you want to learn anything about the characters (specifically the interns, but maybe other characters too if you want), I'll be holding a Q & A, so comment here. I'll add one part after this for that.

Thank you all for sticking with me, and please do follow if you liked this, and if you're part of multiple fandoms because I might be writing something that you'll enjoy.

(That, and I have another Spiderman fic at about 50% completion thats OC x Peter).

Thank you all so much for reading, you all made writing these worth it.

(Also, this was meant to have another part but I forgot that while writing sooo, it's over early.)

COMMENT QUESTIONS HERE FOR A CHARACTER Q & A (or with me answering questions about the book. You can ask either the characters or me,,, no this is definitely not partially a character building exercise... you can't prove it.)

Q & A:

Q: "Just wanted to know how the Avengers reacted to Peter admitting he was Spider-Man and what happened next with him."

A: I didn't actually think that far ahead, since I was writing most of this at about 3am, but I thought about it and I think that it probably would've taken the Avengers a bit to adjust to the idea that they got absolutely wrecked by a child (that they knew, since they did end up working with the Interns for technology and such, idk if I ever mentioned that), but eventually they'd adjust & he'd become a more official part of the team.)

(