Spiderman

Peter sits in his Intern room and stares at his Spiderman suit.

It'd been in his closet since the bank incident, but he still wasn't sure what to do with it.

He looks at it sadly. He was either going to have to hide it at May's, destroy it, or reveal his identity to the Avengers.

He'd gotten closer to them since he'd been taken on as an intern for Stark Industries, especially after they realized the two girls who'd warned them at the bank were in the intern competition.

He pulls it on and leaps out the window, swinging down to land outside the door of the tower. He walks in the front door and up to the desk. "I'd like to see the Avengers, please." He says to the woman at the desk, who looks at him for a few seconds, then punches in a few numbers on her phone.

"Hello? You have a visitor asking to see the Avengers."

Theres a pause, and she hangs up, "They'll be on the 3rd floor."

"Thanks!" Spiderman jogs into the elevator, hitting the button for the 3rd floor and going up.

He steps out, and a woman leads him to a room in the center of the floor with no windows, leaving him at the door.

"They'll be inside." She says, then walks away.

Spiderman glances at the window at the end of the hall.

He didn't have to do this, he could escape right now.

He pushes open the door to the room, and immediately the Avengers go quiet, turning to face him.

Before he can rethink his decision, he pulls his mask off.

"I'm Spiderman."

(Whats up fetuses? Its ya favorite author (I hope) me. You know how you're all harassing me about wanting KAREN on the paragraph where HELEN is introduced. Well I do, because I can't escape it. So here's me, confirming that the hoco spidey suit does get to Peter after this moment, abt a month later. KAREN is in said suit, and HELEN is transferred from Peters suit in this into the intern area to run everything in there as a sort of replacement to FRIDAY since her specific programming would probably work well for that. Also, bc Peter doesnt want to just yeet his AI & thats an easy solution. I didnt fully think through what I wanted to do with HELEN bc I always knew KAREN would come back. Okay bye. I'm writing this note at 3:30AM and my brain isn't functioning.)