Chapter 25

*Josh POV*

It lasted for barely a second before she pulled away giggling. I raised an eyebrow at the girl who was staring at me with a wide smile.

"What.. Why did you do that, Brook?" I practically demanded to know. It wasn't every day my best mate's girl made a move on me. Especially a girl as drunk as she was.

"I had to know what it would feel like!" She replied. "I had to know what kissing Jo-Jo would be like!"

"And why would you want to know what that would be like?" I stuttered out nervously. Tonight was totally not going the way I expected.

"Because.. Because I'll never get to, uh, do it again!" She declared as she user her pointer finger and pushed it against my chest. She raised her eyebrows at me.

"Care to explain further?" I pushed.

"I.. I.. I'm tired." She sighed falling back onto her bed while giggling.

"Brook, you got to talk to me. You have a boyfriend. You can't kiss me like that." 

"But.. It's night-night time! G'night, Jo-Jo." Brook's eyes slid shut as she cuddled into her comforter.

"You better explain tomorrow, crazy girl." I sighed before double-checking she was comfortable. I walked out of the room, closing the door softly behind me.

~'~'~

"Hey, Josh! How you doin'? Enjoying the party?" Louis asked the second my feet landed in the living room.

"Yeah, yeah." I said distractedly, looking around the party-goers for Niall.

"What's up? You seem out of it." Louis tapped my shoulder, insisting I look at him. I turned to see his brown hair and bright blue eyes. He had one eyebrow raised. Louis had the exact same familiar facial structure that Brook did, something I hadn't really noticed before.