~ IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ ~

~~~~~~~ Please Read! ~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for your continued support for this story.. It's been quite a trip for me. I started out just reading this story as Liza posted it, but when she left the account in my hands.. She also left this story. She gave me the option of deleting it or keeping it and making it my own. And believe me, keeping this story was definitely the best decision. Although it wasn't always easy to write.. Your reactions/comments/votes/dedication to it all made me happier than I can express. So thank you. So much.

Some of you have been asking me to write other stories.. There are some others on my page! Here's the blurbs for them.. It's up to you whether or not you check them out! :)

One Direction:

PS, I Love You (Completed): From four year olds to ninety-four year olds. Letters from Liam.

Take Me As I Am (In Progress): I don't like One Direction. So can someone please tell me why I'm stuck on a game show with the five boys who have stolen millions of girl's hearts?

Fascination (In Progress): I fell for the wrong person. I chased after a boy who wouldn't, not for one second, even consider dating me. After all, why would a world known popstar even consider a normal girl like myself? Not when he could have any girl he wanted.  

This is my story.. And how it all started with simple fascination. 

Ed Sheeran:

Winter Kiss (Completed): Do YOU believe in love at first sight?

Non Fan Fiction:

Saving Summer (Completed): He just wanted to find the key to the door she was hiding behind.

Losing Love (Completed): She never thought their strong bond would end. She never thought she'd lose her love.

Hi, Daddy (Completed): A little girl's letter to her dad, praying he just might see it.

Thank you again for your support. I love each and every one of you more than you know!