Chapter 36

Chapter 36:

"Wait, you're saying none of the boys are single?" I raised my eyebrows at Rosie who nodded violently. We were both crammed into the hotel bathroom as we got ready for the club. Niall had practically begged me to come along, telling me that all we were going to do was dance and have fun with the other lads. It'd taken two kisses, four hugs, ten 'pleases' and one look from Rosie to make me agree.

"Yeah. Hopefully it doesn't get out to the press for a while or you'll be able to hear the breaking hearts all around the world." Rosie laughed lightly as she applied just a bit of eyeliner across her upper lids.

"So Liam has Andie, Zayn has Summer, thanks to us," I paused to fist bump Rose, "Harry has you, Louis has Juliet, Niall and I. Yeah, I guess they are."

"Even Josh is taken. Apparently him and Lilly went official this afternoon," the petite brunette added.

What? Why didn't Josh tell me?

"Ah. I'm assuming she's going tonight?" I spoke through gritted teeth, eyes focused on powdering my face.

"Yeah. She's hilarious! She has the funniest jokes. I met her this morning when Harry and I came back from my house. Her and Josh are going to get along gre- Okay. Why are you making faces into the mirror?" Rose demanded to know as I crossed my eyes and fake gagged at the mirror.

"Oh. Uh. Just not a huge Lilly fan. Not sure if I exactly.. Trust her." I shrugged, looking back into the mirror at myself. I could feel Rose looking at me with analyzing eyes. I turned to her, hands on hips. "What?"

"Maybe you should talk to her. Get to know her!" She suggested with a tilt of the head before going back to her make-up.

"What is with everyone telling me to talk to her and give her a chance? Jeez," I complained, "I just don't like her and it's obvious she doesn't like me. So why should I pretend to get along with her?"

"Just talk to her. Not when everyone else is around, just when you're alone. Believe me, she reminds me a lot of you."

~*~*~*~

Having a one-on-one with Lilly didn't exactly happen on purpose. It was more of an accident. Yeah, a definite accident. 

The club had been crowded from the second our group of seven entered. It didn't help that Harry and Niall had all decided to come. Bodyguards were also placed strategically around the small area.