Chapter 28

Author's Note:

I planned out the entire story. There will be a total of 42 chapters and then an epilogue, a playlist and an author's note.  So no worries, there's PLENTY left!

:)

Chapter 28:

~Flashback~

"Your face when the car honked!" I bubbled over with laughter, actually crouched over. My arms were cradling my stomach as I gasped for breath.

"It wasn't that funny," Niall grumbled good-naturedly, although a smile was playing across his light pink lips.

"Yes, yes it was. You looked like you had crapped your pants," I managed to get out between guffaws.

"It was loud and I wasn't expecting it!" Niall exclaimed as an excuse. A smile spread across his face.

"It was adorable," I said, finally calming down. 

Niall's grin spread even farther, his arm wrapping around my waist. He pulled me closer so that our noses were almost touching.

"You're adorable," He murmured, his breath tickling my cheek.

"You're only saying that because if I tell Louis this first date went horrible, he'd whoop your butt," I breathed out, extremely aware of our proximity. My heart pounded against my chest and I felt like I was going to burst from the butterflies swimming in my stomach.

"True," Niall conceded.

"Good. You're honest," I smirked. His crystal orbs sparkled as they looked into mine. Before I could really process what was happening, his lips were on mine. They were warm and I was sure that if it was possible to kiss a cloud, this would be what it would feel like. 

Too soon, Niall's face backed away a few inches as he smiled warmly at me. "Since I'm honest and all, I can honestly say.. I think this is the start of something."

~Present Time~