Horror {L-N}

"Thank you for taking me here for our first date. I really like it." You grabbed Lando's hand and looked around you. You've always loved funfairs, and when Lando suggested to take you there for your first date, you immediately said yes. The people, the atmosphere, the food, the lights, the attractions, everything was just kind of magical.

Lando and you met because of Alex. Alex was your best friend, and Alex was Lando's best friend, so you always saw each other at party's of Alex. You started talking to each other and a strong friendship arised immediately. Everyone, and mostly Alex, always said that they could see how in love you were. You always denied, just because you thought Lando didn't like you back. So when he suddenly stood by your door to ask you out, you were surprised, but so so happy.

Lando looked at you and smiled shyly. You walked hand in hand across the fun fair. It was so cute how he tightened the grip on your hand when there were a lot of people at a point, like he was afraid to lose you. Suddenly you stopped in front of the haunted house. You looked imploring at Lando. A little sigh fell of his lips before he gave you a sweet smile and grabbed his wallet. He took some money out of it and you pulled him to the entrance. "It's my favourite ride Norris, wether you like it or not." He chuckled and walked to the cart with you after he had paid.

You sat down and Lando putted an arm around your shoulder. "Your not scared he Y/n?" He whispered in your ear. You giggled. "I'm not. Are you?" A boyish grin showed up on his face. "Me? Ha, don't make me laugh. You're safe with me." You giggle and the cart starts to ride.

You ride past all the skeletons and graves. It always made you laugh. How could people find this scary? Even kiss go in this and they don't get scared. Suddenly you realised that Lando's grip thightened around you. You looked up and saw a face with a little scared expression. You giggled a little. Proud Lando Norris was scared in a haunted house at a fun fair. He said he wasn't afraid of anything! When the cart entered the totally dark room, you took your chance.

It was completely dark and you couldn't see a thing. "BOO" You suddenly screamed out of nowhere. Lando almost jumped out of the cart. "OMG Y/N I HATE YOU SO MUCH.  I WANT TO GO OUT OF THIS IM SCARED." Lando punched your shoulder. You can't stop laughing. You could litteraly hear his quick breathing. You laughed so hard that the people behind you probably heared it. "Y/n stop laughing! It's not funny!" Lando said, which made you even laugh harder. "What do you want me to do than?" You said, still giggling. "Sit against me and hold my hand." Lando quickly said. You did what he said and sat so for the rest of the ride.

"Well, Mr I'm Not Afraid, glad we're out of it?" Lando looked ashamed at the ground. "Yes. And we're not going to tell anyone what just happened oke?" He looked over at you.

"Yo Alex, George! You won't guess what just happened with Lando" You screamed through your phone. "Y/N F*CKING HELL!"