Baby {C-L}

Guess who's back? Well that took a long time, but I'm back. I had testweek (13 tests in 6 days, yay) so it took a bit longer then expected. I'm sorry!
---------------------------------------------
Requested by musicalem21
---------------------------------------------

"CHARLES! Are you ready to go?" You screamed through your apartment. You walked to the living room and saw Charles sitting on the couch, probably playing some stupid game on his phone.

"I don't even know why we have to go. I don't even like baby's that much. They can be cute sometimes, but when they cry, which is most of the time, they are horror." You sighed and sat down next to him. You putted your arms around his shoulder and kissed his cheek.

"We have to go because Hanna is my best friend. And you go with me because your the best boyfriend ever?" You say. A smirk appeared on his face when I heared you say that. "Okay then. And yes I am. I am the best boyfriend ever" He stood up from the couch and putted on his shoes to go.

×××

"Y/N! PLEASE CAN YOU COME HELP ME?!" You heared Hanna scream from the kitchen. It was a mess in the Vettel house. Seb had an important call with the team, so he had run upstairs to do that in silence. Hanna was cooking dinner for everyone, while the girls ran around the house, and you had the little baby boy in your arms. You looked up at Charles with bagging eyes.

"Can you handle that for a moment please, babe?" He nodded his head and you laid the baby in his arms. "You're the best" You said and kissed his cheek. You ran toward the kitchen while you heared him scream back. "I KNOW!"

You helped Hanna with cooking, because, obviously, she was really tired with 2 kids and a new born. You were so impressed by how she managed to keep everything under control, even when Seb wasn't around.

But at one moment, when you were almost finished with cooking dinner, it was super silence in the house. You hadn't seen the girls running around for a while, and you didn't hear them scream the last 15 minutes.

"I'm gonna check up on Charles, alright?" You asked Hanna. She nodded while finishing the last things on the plates. You walked over to the living room, but stopped in the doorway.

Charles was sitting in the middle of the couch, with Matilda with her thumb in her mouth on his right side, and Emilie curled up against his left side. The little baby boy was still sleeping in his arms. Everyone was quite and was listing close to what Charles was reading. The little children's book in his hand was what made the girls so quiet...

"And Lightning McQueen won the race! He's a world champion!" Charles read, while showing the pictures to Matilda and Emilie. "My dad is a world champion too, you know! He's a really good one!" Emilie said while looking up at Charles. The proud in her face while she talked about her daddy was the cutest thing you had ever seen.

"Is he? That's so cool!" Charles answered the girl. He was always so good with kids. He always said he didn't like kids, but when he was around them, his mind changed.

"Yeah! And his car is also red! Just like Lightning McQueen! You're car is also red right, Charles? Are you a world champion too?" Matilda asked Charles now. He giggled a bit and rocked the baby boy a bit, who started to cry a bit, but immideatly stopped after he got rocked.

"Not yet. But I hope I will be a world champion one day, with my red car." Charles looked up and saw you standing in the doorway. His smile was so big, while these little kids were sitting around him, asking him questions. You smiled back at him and went back to help Hanna further in the kitchen, knowing that your boyfriend could handle in perfectly well.

×××

The evening had been fun at Hanna and Seb, but you decided to go home so the girls could go to bed after such a long day. You laid down on the bed and curled up against Charles. His warm body against your skin was one of the thing you still found so special. It was the thing you longed for when he was away, and one of the things you loved the most in your relationship.

"Can you imagine?" You hummed at his words and looked up at his light brown eyes. "Can imagine what?" A little grin appeared on his face and he softly cupped your chin and pecked your lips. "Just imagine, that a little kid with your eyes and my hair would be running around here. Imagine that we could see a little creation of ourselves grow up. We could teach it so much, and we could be such a wonderful family."

You were a bit confused about his words, but it slowly started to come in. "Wait your saying that you want a baby?" He shrugged his shoulders and smiled a bit. "Well yeah, I mean, did you see those kids? They were so cute, and smart, and caring... We could effort it, and were old enough now I think... But only if you want to ofcourse! It's not only my desicion."

It seemed like he went a bit shy suddenly. Looking away from you. It looked like he was afraid of your reaction. That's why you hugged him even tighter and showered him with kisses. "I would love to start a family with you! The way you treat kids is something I looked for in a guy, and I'm sure you will be the perfect dad!" He looked into your eyes, a bit emotional of everything.

"And I'm sure you will be the perfect mom, I love you Y/n."