Postitve {C-L}

How the hell are you going to tell him this. He will leave you. You look down at the table. Jup, both tests are positive.

How was this possible? You always did it safe! And suddenly you realise the day when you were sick. You were so sick you couldn't get out of bed, you must have forgotten the pill.

But the most important question of them all, how were you going to tell Charles? He's going to freak out! You, you were only 18, you were studying, you don't have time for a baby. And Charles, Charles is only 21... You know he wanted to wait with children because he wasn't ready. You only knew him for 3 months... He is going to break up with you.

"Chèrie I'm home!" You heared the door and quickly dry your tears and hided the tests. He don't have to know yet... You opened your book and pretended to read.

"Salut beauté" You looked up from your book in his eyes. The little twinkle he always had when he saw you, disappeared when he looked in to your eyes. "Chèrie what's wrong?" He looked worried. "Nothing, why are you asking?" You looked down to your book again. Charles pulled you from the chair in to his arms. "Because I can see in your eyes there's something wrong."

You started to cry and gave him a hug. Charles' hand moved up and down against your back. "It's alright chèrie, it's alright. Just calm down and tell me what's wrong." You shook your head. You can't tell him what's wrong! He will leave you! "Please tell me, I want to help." You started to cry even harder. You need to tell it him one day, why not today?

"I-I...." You stutter, still in his arms. You don't want to leave his hug. Please don't leave me, please, you think. "Take your time, we have all the time in the world." His voice sounded sweet and caring. You released from the hug and looked down to the floor. "I'm pregnant Charles..."

You hear a little gasp from his mouth. "With my baby?" You nod. Still looking at the ground. You started crying again, but know softly. Charles took you in his arms again. "It'll be alright princesse. Calm down. Do you know what you want to do with the baby?" He asks you. You nodded. You haven't looked him in the eyes since you told him. "I don't want an abortion Charles..."

"Guess we'll have a little princesse or prince then sweetheart." You looked up at him. The twinkle in his eyes was back, and he sounded super excited. You tightened the hug. "I love you Charles." You say. "I love you too."

Charles sits down on his knees and started to talk to your belly. "Daddy is going to do everything so you can live a happy life with people who love you. And I'm one of those people little baby." You heart melted and tears filled your eyes again. You had chosen the right person to have a baby with.