Goodmorning {D-R}

"Goodmorning princess" I slowly open my eyes. I squint my eyes when rays of sunshine fell onto my skin. I felt a soft hand carress my cheek.

"Hmm?" I hummed. A little giggle I hear, makes me open my eyes completely. I see my boyfriend smile at me, which makes me blush and bury my head into his chest.

"Ahw, why so shy baby?" He teases me.

"It's early in the morning, you know I look horrible" I peeked at his face. Messy hair, droopy eyes and sparkles in his eyes.

"Babe, you know you look like a princess when you wake up right?" He made me look up again. My cheeks  start to heat up. His hands cupped my cheeks and he gave me a little peck.

"I love you" I smile.

"I love you too, but I really should go and get ready" I try to step out of bed, but something stops me. Well something? Someone... But Daniel had different plans. He grabs my hand and pulls me under the covers.

"No" he whined. Before I could go against him, he wrapped his leg around my body and pouted. How can I say no to such an adorable boyfriend?

Xx

After half an hour, I feel something in my stomach.

"I'm hungry" I mutter. "Hmm" Daniel opened his eyes again.

"Let's go" I lazily step out of bed and begin to make my way to the kitchen. I grab and apple and sit down on the kitchendesk. Daniel pecks my lips and also grabs an apple.

"So princess, what do you think of a coffee date?" He smiled

"Sounds perfect!" I run upstairs to quickly change in an oversized sweater and sweatpants. I put my hair in a messy bun and walk downstairs again. Daniel stands down the stairs and his eyes begin to twinkle he sees me.

"You look stunning." I giggle and intertwine my fingers with his while we walk out of the door.