Why? {L-H}

6 months, you've been togheter with the love of your life for 6 months, and you will never stop loving him.

It was one of those days. Lewis had a photoshoot and you decided to come with him. Everyone still thought you were only each others best friends, but you both knew it was more. You decided to don't let the media know yet, because there are a lot of consequens.

"Hi Lewis! Amazing that you're here today! Thank you very much for coming!" Lewis and you walk into the studio where the photos will be taken. It's really big and there are a lot of people. Everyone was super excited that Lewis was here today. "It's a pleasure, thank you" Lewis was always very polite. He always knew the right thing to say.

"Are you ready Lewis?" The photographer shouts. Lewis just came out of hair and make up and looked really handsome. You sat in a chair at the back of the studio and couldn't keep your eyes of your boyfriend. His black hair, his gorgeous brown eyes, the white shirt you could perfectly see his abs in. He was just to perfect.

"I'm ready." He smiles at you and goes to the photographer. Suddenly your attention is not on Lewis anymore, but on the door which is slammed really hard. "Guess who's here? It's me!" A really really pretty girl walks into the studio. She probably came from her dressing room because she already wore her clothes and had stunning make-up and hair. The red dress she wore fitted her curves perfectly and her blond hair, with a little wave in it, fell perfectly over her shoulder. Her blue eyes sparkled and her make-up was made by an artist, it looked gorgeous.

She walked over to Lewis and the photographer. "So, you must be my colleague! You look really handsome, we will look like a power couple on this photos!" She twirled her hair around her finger and giggled hysterically. You were a bit uncomfortable. Was she trying to steal your man? "I'm Diana by the way, but you can call me DD." She took Lewis by his hand and led him to the place where the photos would be taken.

Lewis didn't notice anything at all of the flirting of Diana, but you saw she was just undressing him with her eyes.

And suddenly you realise. How could Lewis still be with you? Did he really do this because he loved you, or just because of sympathy. He could get everyone he wanted, why would he choose you instead of Diana. She was pretty, famous, earned a lot of money. And you were just, you. You weren't super skinny, your face wasn't  completely clear, your were still studying so you could become a nurse. Why would he want you. It all became to much for you. You texted Lewis that you were going home, so he would know where you were when he didn't saw you after the shoot, and walked home.

As soon as you came home your phone vibrated. There was some viral video send to you. You could use some laughter so you clicked on the video an watched it.

You were shocked, how dare they. You throw your phone at the sofa and walk to the bathroom to turn on the shower. How could they say that about you and post it on the internet. Did they think it didn't hurt you to hear you were ugly? That you were to fat for Lewis? That he needed someone better than you? How did they even know where you lived? It's so creepy to realise that there are people out there who make photos of you and lewis through your window... you cried your eyes out on the bathroom floor.

"Y/n? Y/n are you here?" Lewis walked through the corridor to the living room. He couldn't wait to see you again and cuddle with him. He couldn't find you in the living room. Suddenly he hear your phone. "She's to fat for Lewis. He doesn't deserve her." He ran to the sofa and grabbed your phone.

Lewis was furious. How dare they, say something like this about his girlfriend. He ran through the apartment. "Y/N! Y/N HONEY PLEASE. WHERE ARE YOU?" He heared the shower and ran to the bathroom, finding you on the bathroom floor, still not under the shower, crying as he had never seen you cry before.

He takes you in his arm and tries to calm you down. "Ssh Y/n, it going to be alright, I'm here with you and everything is going to be alright." He hated to see you like this.

"Why are you still with me?" He looks up at your face. He's shocked by this question of you. "What do you mean, love?" You're still crying. "I don't understand why you're with me, an ugly fat person, when you could be with her." Lewis is shocked. He didn't realise the video would have had such a great impact on you.

"Who do you mean?" You shook your head at him. "Diana. The model. You can get everyone you want, Lewis. She's pretty, rich, famous, skinny and she likes you. Why are you with me, and not with her. I don't understand."

"Y/n listen to me." Lewis lifts your chin. You look into his eyes, which are full of love, anger and sadness at the same time. "I love everything about you. I love your freckles 'cause they remind me of the summer. I love the dimples in your cheek when you laugh, 'cause I can see that your happy. I love how you love me for the person I am, and not just for my looks, or money or something. I love you, because your you Y/n. And I couldn't think of anyone I would rather share my life with."

You though he was done but he continued. "The day we met, I was frozen by your kindness and beauty. Right from the start, I knew you were the one I wanted to share my life with. When I was with you, all of my doubt went away. You made me feel worthy. I have loved you from the day we met, till now, and I will love you forever."

You're crying even harder, but this time, the tears are only of the sweet words Lewis just said. You couldn't believe he had just said that, and it was the best thing you had heared in your life.

After you had calmed down, Lewis decided to post a tweet to make it official by him that you two were dating. He wrote that you were the most beautiful person he had ever met, and that everyone had to except it that you were dating, and that jealousy wouldn't help to make him fall in love with you.

He made you a cup of tea and pulled you to his chest when you were lying in bed. "You know I love you and nobody will ever change that right?" You raise your head a little bit to give him a little peck on his lips. "I love you even more, and I'm so happy that I can spend my life with the best boy in the world." And you fell asleep in his arms.