"Everything will be alright" {S-V}

Requested by MoonQueen20
---------------------------------------------

"That's pole position Seb, congrats." That's what he heared. He was so happy, it had been such a long time since he had a pole position. But there also was something that bothered him. He didn't know what it was, but something just didn't felt right, and he had the feeling that the team was feeling that way too.

"What's wrong? You don't sound as happy as normal?" He asked over the radio. He felt the tension on the other side of the radio.

"Yeah about that mate, I want you to come to the garage as quickly as possible. Hanna just called. Y/n got into an accident. Hanna is with her at the hospital now." Seb gasped.

His oldest daughter had a big riding competition today. She was one of the best equestrians of her age, and he couldn't be more proud of her. He went to every competition possible, and if he couldn't come with her, he tried to watch it live. She followed her dreams and was happier then ever, and that's what makes Seb happy.

"WHAT?! IS SHE ALRIGHT?" He began to panic. What if something was wrong with her, and he wasn't with her at this moment?

"Seb relax please. Please return the car to the garage safely. We have everything prepared to bring you to her as soon as possible"

He rushed the car the garage in and sprang out of the car. He ran out of the paddock, to the taxi which was already there to bring him to the airport.

The whole way to his daughter was a hell for Sebastian. He was totally panicking. Hanna didn't pick up her phone, so he didn't know how his daughter was doing. He tought the taxi and plane were going to slow, which made him even more panicking and aggressive.

Luckily it wasn't super long to the hospital. When Seb arrived, he opened the door of the taxi, while it was still driving. He ran through the door, to the woman behind a computer. "Sebastian Vettel, I'm coming for Y/n Vettel. She arrived her this afternoon." He rattled. The woman had it difficult to understand what he was saying. "Room 489. To the left and th..." But Seb didn't even hear the woman anymore. He ran away to the room.

"486, 487, 488, 489!" He stopped running and opened the door, where was met by a crying Hanna. He walked over to her and took her in his arms. He was hugging her, while looking at his daughter. She had multiple cuts and bruises over her body, but she seemed to sleep. Her arms above the blanket and pretty pale.

"Is everything alright with her?" He broke the hug with Hanna to look her in the eyes. She looked down and shook her head. "It was such a hard fall." She sobbed. "She landed with her head first on the ground. It was awful to see. We took her immideatly to the hospital. They're keeping her in a artificial coma.." Seb gasped. That wasn't what he had expected.

He walked over to the bed where his daughter laid. He sat down and grabbed her hand. It felt so cold. He began drawing circles on her hand with his finger and cried a little. He didn't cry often, but if he did, something was really wrong.

"Everything will be alright liebe. I promise that everything will be alright." And he sat there like that, for the rest of the evening.