Blanket fort {L-N}

You just needed ice cream, chocolate, and a place to cry. Today was hell. Work was hell, people were hell, everything was hell.

You walked to your apartment and accidentally dropped your keys. Ofcourse. You roll your eyes and pick them up. You open the front door and walk inside. "I'M HOME"

Your eyes widen when you look into the living room. Lando gives you a small smile while sitting in front of a blanket fort.

"Lando, what's all this?" You ask, while walking over to him. Your boyfriend stands up and pulled you into a loose hug.

"After you called me at lunch, and told me how awful your day was so far, I wanted to do something to make you feel better."

A big smile appears on your face and you give him a kiss. "That's so sweet, thank you so much."

Lando takes your hand and pulls you to the fort. You take of your shoes and climb inside. It's full of fairy lights hanging around, and everywhere are pillows.

Lando climbs in as well, and settles into a comfortable position, then opening his arms. You crawl over to him and lays down beside him. You rest your head on his chest, hearing his heart beat.

You close your eyes for a moment, and finally you feel relaxed for the first time this day. You finally feel like things aren't going to stress you till you die.

"I have the laptop set with your favourite movie if you want. We can watch it now or later this night. Or we can just lay here like this the whole night long. You can choose, It's your night tonight."

You feel tears forming in your eyes. A quite sniffle makes Lando freeze.

"Baby... what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

You tilt your head up and sort of giggle a little. "It's nothing. I'm just so happy with a boyfriend like you. Thank you for taking care of me."

His eyes soften, hearing your appreciation for his work. He turns you over so that your laying flat on the blankets, and he's hovering over you, his body weight on his arms.

"I'm always going to take care of you. I promised that to myself since our first date." He whispers, bumping his nose against yours. "I love you so much."

You blink your tears away and tangle your fingers in his hair, gently tugging. He leans in and kisses you deeply, sending your head spinning. Lando then pulls away and lays back down, pulling you to his chest. In one quick movement the laptop balances on his knee, and your favourite movie starts playing.

Smiling gratefully, you lean up and press a thankfull kiss against the corner of his mouth.

"I'm so in love with you Lando Norris"

"Not as in love as I am with you Y/n y/l/n."