Gamergirl {L-N}

Lando: Hi. What are you doing?

Y/N: Not much. Why?

Lando: Do you want to come over tonight? I'm home alone and I'm probably getting bored.

Y/n: Sure! I'm bored too.

Lando: I got a new videogame

Y/n: Cool! Cya tonight.

Lando: Cya

~~~~~~~~~~~
Lando's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tonight is the night. I must tell my best friend how I feel about her. That I like her more than just best friends. But how?

I look at my closet. Do I need to change before she comes? Oh, the last time I wore my valentino rossi t-shirt she told me I looked cute. I'm going to wear that.

I brush my teeth, style my hair and clean my room. I'm so nervous. What if she doesn't like me back?

I walk to the living room and sit down on the couch. "Is Y/n coming over?" I turn around and look at my mom. "How do you know?" She grins. "Because you cleaned your room, styled your hair, changed your clothes, and you have way to much perfume on." I stand up, and walk to my room with an ashamed face

~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV:
~~~~~~~~~
Tonight is the night, I must tell him I like him. But, why? He doesn't like me back. I made it so clear I liked him and he never made a single move. He just sees me as his friend. Accept it Y/n.

I walk to my closet. I must impress him. Y/n stop it! He doesn't like you!

Eventually, I put on another shirt. It's a orange t-shirt with a bottle of milk on it. Someone made merchandise for Lando, and I bought it, just to annoy him.

It's 7 pm. I close the door behind me, and begin to walk. It summer, so I don't need a jacket for the 15 minutes walk to Lando. How many times did I walk this way the past 2 years? Probably about 200 times. Since Lando and I met at the paddock, we were inseparable. I could talk about movies, and games with him, and he was never tired about how much I talked. The 15 minutes go fast when you think about Lando, and I knock on his apartment door.

He opens the door and look at me. Damn, he's so cute. I give him a hug. "Hi!" He let go of the hug. "Hey come on in. Do you want something to drink?" You walk through the door and look at the apartment. This place is basically your second home. You have spent so much time here. "Can I have an apple juice please?" Lando opens the fridge. "Sure"

I walk to his room. Wow it's cleaned. That almost never happens. Lando walks in with 2 glasses of apple juice. "Here you go." He puts the glasses on his desk. "Thanks. That shirt looks good on you by the way." He blushes. "Thanks y/n."

"So.. what's this new game you have?" He looks up from his phone, and starts looking for the game. "You need to solve mysteries and stuff and run around so the bad guys don't catch you." You grab a controller from his desk. "Sounds fun! Can I begin?" Lando puts the game in the console. "Sure, but I warn you, even level 1 is pretty difficult." You look at him and giggle. "You mean the level I already finished?" He looks in shock to the television. "How the hell did you do that?" You laugh and continue the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Lando's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Do you want some M&M's?" I ask her. Y/n smiles. Not looking up from the game. "Yes please." I stand up and walk towards the kitchen.

Oke, it's time. I need to tell her I like her. But how? Just kiss her? No, that's akward if she doesn't like me. Say it to her? That's kinda weird I guess. My thought get interrupted by a scream:
"Hey, where are those M&M's?" I hear her laugh after she said that, what makes my heart melt. I quickly grab the M&M's and walk back to my room.

"You gonna beat the bad guy Y/n, come on, you can do it." It's way to cute to see y/n doing so much her best to win from the bad guy. She pushes the buttons so hard and I can hear her mumbling. "Come on, come on, come on" I smile at her. It's safe to stare at her, 'cause she's to busy with the game to see me. "Come on Y/n, you got this, this is what you worked for the last 2 hours."
I see the frustration on her face.

"Come on, come on, YESSS, I DID IT! I BEATED HIM!" She gives me a hug and kisses me on the mouth. Wait a minute, she's kissing me. She notices I don't do anything and pulls away. "Ohw, I'm sorry, I was just.. just happy and I thought you fell the same about me as I about you. Omg this is so stupid, I'm so stu..." But before she can finish her sentence, I kiss her. She feels the same about me! I'm kissing Y/n!

After we pulled apart, she's the first one who talks. "So, I can call you my best friend and my boyfriend now?" She looks looks down, a bit shy. I lift her chin with my hand. "Yes you can" and I kiss her again.