He never did {L-H}

OMG It took so long to update, I'm so sorry. I'm pretty busy with school, because my first test week is coming up. So I can't promise I will update much, and I hope they still be acceptable cause I don't have the feeling this one-shot was pretty good. Hope you still like it.
----------------------------------------
Requested by Oreo3826. I changed it a little bit. Hope you like it.
----------------------------------------

Lewis was sitting on your bed. You could see him looking at you while doing your make-up. You blushed a little and quickly finished your make-up. The white T-shirt he was wearing, made his skin tone even more beautiful. He matched it with black trousers and he was ready to go. You grabbed your heels which perfectly fitted with your red summer dress. "You ready?" Lewis asked. You nodded and walked to the door.

The moment you walked in to your favourite club, you felt that amazing feeling again. You had such good memories about this place. It was the club you met Lewis at, right there, at the corner of the bar. It was the club you kissed Lewis at, the second time you met. It was the club were you celebrated so much, with fun nights in your bedroom after.

You looked through the club to see if there were some people you knew. It was always pretty busy, so it was difficult to recognize people. But then you saw her, shining in the crowd.

Rita Ora, Lewis' ex-girlfriend. She always looked stunning, no matter what. Her blond hair, elegant over her shoulder. And that dress she wore, perfectly fitted her curves. Her eyes sparkled as always, and she was talking to some people, probably some of her friends.

You looked over at your boyfriend and saw at his look that he hadn't seen her yet. It's not that you don't want him to talk to her, but still, you were pretty jealous about that girl. You started to relax and walked over to the bar, with Lewis following behind, to talk to some people and order some drinks.

Some drinks, and small talks later, you decided to go for a dance, because, why not? You grabbed Lewis' hand and pulled him over to the crowd. Lewis followed with a cute grin on his face, which instantly made you giggle. It felt like that day, more then 2 years ago. Lewis asked you to dance with him when he met you for the second time at this bar, and you immediately said yes. You had the time of your life, and saw him for the person he was. Not the 6-time F1 world champion. No, just Lewis. The handsome, honest, funny man who cared about everything and everyone.

"Lewis! Hi, how are you!" You saw Rita Ora walking up to you. Lewis turned around and walked to her. "Hi Rita, pretty well. What about you?" He gave her a big hug which lasted pretty long. It's not that you don't want them to hug or something, they're still friends and you accepted that, but It just didn't felt right.

And then you saw it. That smile, it was bigger then ever. He never smiled at you like that. And those sparkles in his eyes, which he only had when something really really special had happened. Those sparkles he never had in his eyes for you. And then his body language. It revealed enough. He didn't even care about you anymore in this moment. He only had eyes for Rita. He had never loved you the way, he loved Rita. He never did.