Beatles on the background {P-G}

10 o'clock on a saturday. Your sitting on your bed in your nightgown. You wished you could visit your boyfriend, Pierre, lives nearby. But you can't.

Your parents are very strict. You can't leave the house after 9, and if you get caught with a boy, you have a big problem. But, you must be happy that you don't have to share a room with your sisters, like they do. You luckily have an own bedroom.

So, you're sitting alone on your bed with some cookies and a book. There's some beatles music on the background. You hate it when it's totally quite. The book is about a forbidden love, and how he sacrifacise everything, just so he could be with her.

Suddenly, something ticks on your window. You put down your book and hide your cookies. You don't want some sort of speech about being unhealthy if your parents walk in now. 

You open the curtains and see your boyfriend in his pyjamas. You open the window as quickly as you can and he crawls inside. "Bonjour madame." He bows for you like some prince or anything. You grab the ends of your night gown and bows like some princess would do. "Bonjour monsiour" He hears the music and puts his hand out towards you. "Can I have this dance?" You grab his hand and pulls him inside your room. You softly close the window, praying nobody have heard you and Pierre.

Pierre puts one hand on your waste and you put your hand on his shoulder. You dance across your whole bedroom. It was the best thing you had ever done. It felt like the first dance at a wedding. You softly kiss Pierre. "You know I love you right?" He looks at you. "You can't love me more than I love you." You put your arms around his neck. And you dance till midnight.