Chapter 4

Mahir's POV

I had kept my diary in this drawer only... Where did it go???

I couldn't find my diary even after searching the entire room.

Is it in my office cabin??? I thought.

But sadly I can't go to the office to check it also. Maa has ordered me to take complete rest for 2 weeks.

Today isn't a good day... Adi caught me glancing at Bela... Bela didn't talk to me... Now I can't find my diary...

As it was lunch time, Kuhu called me for lunch.

We had our lunch and this time I could see Bela without any disturbance as Adi had gone out.

Here you go Bhabhi... Your Strawberry ice-cream... Kuhu served the dessert.

I expected Bela to argue for her Chocolate ice-cream but surprisingly she didn't. She happily enjoyed her Strawberry ice-cream.

Thinking about Bela and her ice-cream craziness, I remembered our first meeting.

What's wrong with you people??? You are incoming me this now... Couldn't you inform me this at the time of billing???

I heard a girl shout at the manager, when I walked into my favourite ice-cream parlour.

I'm so sorry Mam... We shall compensate for your inconvenience... You shall get one scoop of ice-cream free of cost with your order... The manager replied trying not to create a scene.

What's the use??? I just want Chocolate ice-cream not any other flavour... She shouted again.

I couldn't see her face as her back was facing me.

Bela... Relax... Another girl standing behind her said.

Bela turned around to say something to that girl but I didn't listen to it. I was lost in her beauty, her anger enhanced it.

I usually didn't pay any attention to girls. But she just occupied my mind and heart in a fraction of a second. For the first time ever I felt something in my heart, so I wasn't sure what to name these feelings.

Bela and the other girl, left the ice-cream parlour after a while. I asked the manager about the incident.

Only to know that, Bela was angry on the management for not informing that the Chocolate ice-cream was over at the time of billing. So they had to refund the money.

I think Bela should seriously consult a Psychiatrist... Even a Dietitian... She lately has been eating a lot and has gained a lot too... Is it side effects of being in emotionally stressed???

____________________

Sumi's POV

Bela... You shouldn't stress yourself soo much... The cook would have prepared the dinner... I scolded Bela.

It's fine Maa... I just prepared Kheer and Veg Biryani... The rest aren't prepared by me... Bela explained.

Hmmm... I see... Something special... I asked even though I knew it.

Nothing... Just felt like eating it... So I prepared it... Bela is such a horrible liar.