Chapter 27

Bela's POV

I'm such a fool... How could I believe that Mahir Ji could really do something like that??? I shouldn't had believed Ruhi's words... I'm so sorry Mahir Ji...

I picked my phone and send an apology message to Mahir Ji. In return he called me and scolded me for apologising.

I asked about his plan for tomorrow, but he didn't say anything. He just told me that he'll make Ruhi pay for what she did.

I did miss sleeping in his arms, but knowing that tomorrow morning I can meet I slept due to the medication drowsiness.

I woke up in the morning by Vish's screams.

Bela what is all this??? I unwillingly opened my eyes and saw Vish indicating towards the bags.

It's eatables Vish... Eat it and please let me sleep... I pulled the duvet closer to me.

Oh and please don't go out of the room or open the door for Ruhi or Aunty... I informed her and again slept.

Bela... Wake up... Again after a while Vish began to disturb my sleep.

I am sure you'll pay for this Vishaka... I yelled at her.

Mahir Jiju's call... She hesitantly forwarded my phone.

Who calls this early in the morning Mahir??? I was hell annoyed and angry for disturbing my sleep.

I was missing you Bela... I heard him say and it got a smile on my face.

When are you coming here Mahir Ji??? I asked.

I'll be there in an hour... Be ready for the drama... I chuckled thinking what could be going on in his brain.

Ok bye... See you soon... Love you... I couldn't wait to go back to Mahir Ji.

Love you too... Bye... I kissed the phone.

Bela this is cheating... Why are you giving my kiss to your stupid phone??? He whined. I could imagine that cute anger pout on his face now.

When I meet you I'll give it to you also... I said.

I ended the call and saw Vish looking at me gaping.

What was that??? She asked shocked.

I smiled sheepishly and told her about Mahir coming here to meet me. Then I even told her about Ruhi.

And you believed??? Vish asked surprised.

The proof she showed was too realistic... I justified.

Yeah whatever... Vish rolled her eyes and resumed to eat the biscuits.

Time seemed to go so slowly. I mean I finished my bath, had a few chocolates and still it wasn't one hour since Mahir called me.

I thought of calling him but then stopped thinking he might be on the way. But then he himself called me to tell me about the plan.

____________________

Vish's POV

Why are you here again??? Ruhi asked Mahir as soon as she spotted him entering the house.

BeHir FF : It's Complicated (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें