Chapter 19 : Mystery Revealed

Shaan's POV

I walked out of Sehgal House frustrated because of two reasons. The first one being that I couldn't meet Bela and secondly cause all my plans to meet her failed.

Hello... I immediately received my ringing phone when I saw that the call was from my Informant.

My anger raised as I heard what he had to say. Dismissing the Driver, I drove of the destination My So-Called Partner had called me. Now I understood the reason, why she wanted me to be there immediately.

Bela... Jaan... Open your eyes Baby... I tried to get Bela conscious.

What did you do to her??? I asked angrily as I slightly patted Bela's cheeks.

Nothing much, just give her a drug for which she will be unconscious for 6 hours... She replied to me in a normal way as if it wasn't a big deal.

Why did you give her the drug??? Why did you actually kidnap her in the first place??? My anger was at it's peak and my voice was louder than before.

Shhh... Don't shout... Be glad that I didn't kill her yet... She screamed.

Oh yeah... When you didn't think twice before killing your Father why would you think before killing your Step-Sister... Thank you so much for showing your mercy... I spoke with sarcasm.

I for a fact knew that she wouldn't try to harm Bela again, unless she wants Mahir to be dead.

Ruhi Loves Mahir but not as crazily as I Love Bela.

What happened guys??? Ruhi, why did you kidnap Bela??? I heard Yuvi ask.

All thanks to you Yuvraj Sehgal... Ruhi said.

I narrowed my eyes at looked at the both of them.

What??? Yuvi asked confused.

You are good for nothing Yuvi... Ruhi too seemed to be angry.

Why did you come to that conclusion Ruhi??? Yuvi asked.

Because you don't know what is happening right under your nose... Ruhi screamed.

What are you implying to say??? Say it clearly Ruhi... I asked not able to hold my curiosity anymore.

Instead of replying to my question, Ruhi handed me her phone. I looked at the phone to find a video playing. It was a CCTV footage of an hospital.

I felt Yuvi too stand next to me, peeping to see the video.

The next thing I saw made my eyes grow wide with shock.

Bela walked out of one of the room followed by Mahir. They sat down on the bench, holding their hands. They spoke for a while and then suddenly sat apart from each other. The next minute Kuhu came towards them and the three left.

It was just a facade... They were acting all along... I voiced my thoughts.

Yes... Came the reply by Ruhi.

Yesterday I spotted them together at the hospital and then I kept an eye on them from then, only to find out that Mahir knows about his Wife and Baby... Ruhi informed everything.

I glared at Yuvi as he had not been able to find out about this before.

I didn't know about it... In fact yesterday only Bela agreed to stay away from Mahir Bhai... I am clueless... Yuvi became to explain.

I signalled him to stop and he obeyed it.

Why did you kidnap Bela??? I asked once again.

To separate her from my Mahir Baby... Now you can do anything with her... She's in your custody... Ruhi actually did a good job, I would have killed Mahir and taken Bela with me, if I had got to know the truth first.

Firstly I shall kill her Baby then I'll marry her... I confessed my plans.

Yuvi's phone rang and he excused to receive it.

There's a problem... Yuvi announced after he returned.

What??? Me and Ruhi asked together.

Mahir Bhai as somehow tracked Bela... They are already on the way... Yuvi informed.

I underestimated Mahir... I had to change my plan.

Actually I wanted Bela to hate Mahir and then come to me. Maybe I should stick to that plan only.

Me, Ruhi and Yuvi left the place immediately, leaving behind two goons.

I made sure to instruct them to be careful with My Jaan. Ruhi rolled her eyes irritated.

____________________ 

Adi's POV

I want all the Property and Sehgal Industries in my name... I don't care about BeHir or their Baby or if BeHir are together or not...

Silence prevailed for a minute after Yuvi revealed his real intentions.

The silence was broken by my laughter as I laughed rolling on the bed. Soon even Yuvi joined me in my laughing session.

Seriously Yuvi??? I spoke with difficulty as my laughter seemed unstoppable.

Yep Bro... Don't you believe me??? Yuvi asked as he faked seriousness.

My one look made him burst out laughing again.

I don't know how did Shaan and Ruhi bought my lie so easily... Yuvi admitted.

Yuvi explained how he was caught listening to Shaan and Ruhi conversation. To save himself, Yuvi came up with a story that he shall join them because he needs the Property.

Vish??? Where is Bela??? What happened??? We heard Mahir Bhai screaming.

Immediately we made our way out of the room to see what had happened.

____________________ 

Yuvi actually is a positive character from the beginning.
Many of you had guessed that Ruhi is Ms.Egoistic.

So what's going to happen next with Mahir misunderstanding Yuvi???

Next update only after 155+ votes.