Chapter 20

Mahir's POV

Vish??? I spotted a sobbing Vish at the exit of the mall.

Mahir Jiju... Bela... She hugged me and sobbed.

I tried to console her but I myself was hell worried about Bela and our Baby.

Can you please tell us what happened??? Ajitabh the ACP asked.

Vish broke the hug and wiped her tears and began her explanation.

Bela suddenly changed her mind and wanted to go back home... So we got everything billed and sat here waiting for the driver... Vish said making me realise that Bela wanted to come home after I texted her.

Just then I realised that I forgot to pick a bag from the shop... I insisted Bela to accompany me but she declined stating she's tried... So I went back to get the bag... Once back I saw that the driver was here but Bela was nowhere to be seen... I asked the driver, he said that he didn't see her... I looked at Pratham who was enquiring the driver.

Pratham shrugged his shoulder and gestured that the driver actually didn't know anything.

Then I called Bela but her phone was switched off... I wandered a bit calling her name and to my horror I found the shopping bags thrown in the corner... I pestered the management and saw the CCTV footage only to know that Bela is kidnapped...

Vish broke down again after she finished talking.

We watched the CCTV footage to find a man wearing hoodie approach Bela and ask her something. As Bela was talking he put a handkerchief on her nose and within seconds she fainted. Then a numberless car came in which they got Bela inside and drove off.

My blood boiled looking how they treated Bela. My thoughts halted thinking about her present situation.

Ajitabh spoke as to how they are left with no clue. The man's face can't be seen in any CCTV camera, the car number isn't known and Bela's phone's last location before switching off was just near the mall.

Just then I heard Pratham talk to Adi. From what I heard I got to know that Adi was facing difficulty in handling the Sehgal Women's all alone by himself. He even informed that Dad hadn't returned home yet. It suddenly flashed in my mind that Yuvi too was at home when I and Pratham left.

Yuvraj Sehgal!!!

I maintained a normal expression hiding my anger and ordered Pratham to take Vish home.

Once they were gone I asked Ajitabh to track Yuvi's phone. He looked at me confused for a few seconds but soon he understood what I meant.

Yuvi's location was right now showing that he was in the outskirts of the city.

When did you get to know??? I wasn't in mood to answer the question.

I'll tell you everything later on... I replied.

Soon we saw that Yuvi's location showing that he has stopped moving. He was at an abandoned factory.