Chapter 31

Mahir's POV

I opened my eyes with difficulty and groaned in pain. My head a lot and when I tried to rub my head, I realised that my heads are tied. Panicked I looked around, I was in an unknown place tied to a chair. It looked like a factory but seeing the dust and rust, I guessed it was shut since ages.

Hello Mr. Smart Sehgal... I heard someone say.

I turned to the source of the sound and saw a man walking towards me. He had a gun in his hand.

As he neared more, I could see his face. It was Shaan.

Shaan??? Why did you kidnap me??? Why have you tied me here??? I bombarded him with questions even though I knew he wouldn't answer them.

Hahaha... You are really a great actor Mahir... Shaan praised me.

What??? I faked innocence.

You know what, I was glad to see Bela this morning at my house... Seeing her talk with me and even flirt I really got carried away with her acting too... I literally believed her when she told she likes me... I even confessed my feelings... Then she started to question me from when I have feelings for her... I told a lie... But then she again asked the same question in a different way... I got alert... Because I felt something was odd... When I tried to go close to the her she pushed me away... That was it... I knew everything thing was a act...

I shut my eyes tight as I heard Shaan confess that he knows about our plans.

Where is Bela??? I asked remembering that she was with him only.

Sweetheart!!! Shaan called and a very frightened Bela walked inside.

Bela... Just go away from here... I said seeing no one near her.

She wouldn't Mahir... Shaan pointed a gun at my forehead.

Bela cried seeing the gun. I tired to free me hands but I felt the rope too tight.

Come here Darling... Shaan forwarded his hand and Bela stood next to him.

I wanted to cut his hands as he placed his hand on Bela's bare waist. I always loved to see Bela in sarees but now I hated it. To top of it he kissed her cheeks and pulled her more closer to him.

I have already informed the lawyer to prepare your Divorce papers... Soon it'll be ready... I fisted by hands and so wanted to punch him.

He continued to kiss Bela's cheek multiple times, while tears rolled out of her eyes. I left so helpless.

Mahir Baby!!! I cringed hearing to that Ruhi's voice.

What the hell Shaan??? Why have you tied my Baby??? Ruhi came upto me and began to open my tied hands.

Stop Ruhi... Much to my disappointment Shaan stopped Ruhi.

I think firstly you need to know about their plan... Shaan pointed to me and Bela.

Shaan then told Ruhi everything he knew, which he got to know through Bela. That's when I realised that he still doesn't know about Yuvi's real intentions. Yuvi is the only hope left now.

Well maybe not, I realised that the rope tied around my hands are quite loose now.

I scanned the room, except Shaan and Ruhi there were 5 more people with guns.

I looked at Bela and we shared an eye lock for a few seconds, which was broken due to the slap I received.

How dare you Mahir??? All I did was love you and you double-crossed me... Ruhi held my collar.

What's not in me that you see in this Bela??? Am I not beautiful??? If it wasn't for this serious situation then I would have rolled on the floor laughing.

I just rolled my eyes and once again my eyes travelled to my Wife.

You know what now I don't care if I get you or not... Since you know the truth you wouldn't love me... But I won't let you live happily with your Wife also... Ruhi announced.

Oh finally... I can kill him... You don't know how much I have controlled myself... Shaan smirked.

By now my hands were free from the rope and now I had to remove the rope tied to my leg.

Did you inform Yuvi everything??? Ruhi enquired.

Oh that useless monkey does not know anything yet... Shaan rolled his eyes.

They were now talking about Yuvi and this got me time to open the ropes.

Sir!!! One of them who saw me free called for Shaan.

Oh so you managed to free yourself... But you can't do anything... Shaan challenging me stood back hugging Bela.

His head on her shoulder and he kissed her neck.

I took a step closer to the and now I was blocked by those 5 men.

____________________

Bela's POV

I cursed myself for the hundredth time, because it of my stupidity we are trapped here.

Are you so afraid to fight me?? Oh definitely you would be sure that you can't win... Mahir Ji smirked.

Shaan moved away from me, walking closer to Mahir Ji. He dismissed his men and indicated Mahir Ji to fight with him.

Both began to fight with each other and Ruhi stood their enjoying it. I flinched every time Mahir Ji got hurt.

During their fight, Shaan's phone fell off his coat. I observed that every one's attention is on them and so I took the phone and dialed Vish's number.

But before I couldn't talk anything Ruhi snatched the phone and slapped me.

This got everyone to look at us, Shaan angrily slapped Ruhi and I moved towards Mahir Ji. Just as I was about to hug him, Shaan stopped held hack my hand and pulled me to him.

Now that Ruhi too isn't interested in you why am I fighting with you for??? Shaan picked up his gun.

I would also like to help you Shaan... Ruhi too pointed her gun at Mahir Ji.

Please no Shaan... I'll divorce him and even marry you... Please let him go... I begged.

Oh Jaan... I know that you aren't so naive... You surely have some planning again... Shaan back hugged me.

I think you Mahir's soul shall rest in peace if you pull the trigger... Shaan kept the gun in my hand.

Nooo... Leave my hand... I tried to free my hands but he tightened his hold on my hands.

Say bye to your Dear Hubby... Shaan whispered in my ears.

He aimed Mahir Ji with his gun while I cried at me helplessness. I looked at Mahir Ji with teary eyes.

I closed me eyes tightly shut as I felt Shaan pull the trigger.

The next thing I heard was two bullet being shot.

____________________

Is Mahir safe???
I would also like to inform you that this story is at its end. Only a few more updates are left.

Vote & Commemt.