Chapter 14 : BeHir Special

Mahir's POV

Mahir Ji??? Do you need something???

Bela asked me as I barged into her room, not caring to knock. She hadn't slept yet and so I was sure to leave only after getting my answers.

Yes Bela... I need to know the truth... I said.

Truth??? Which truth are you talking about??? She faked innocence.

What happened in the past 6 months??? I asked directly.

You already know it... She replied in a low voice.

I don't think so that I know everything about us... She looked at me shocked.

Mahir Ji it's too late... I need to sleep... She said changing the topic.

Answer me first... My temper was rasing.

Good night Mahir Ji... We shall talk in the morning...

What relation do we share Bela??? I asked as I caged Bela between me and the wall with my hands on either side

What relation do we share Bela??? I asked as I caged Bela between me and the wall with my hands on either side. Leaving no way for her to escape.

Best... Friends... She stammered but tried to maintain an eye contact.

Did it not change after your marriage Bela??? Listening to my question she gulped and bend her eyes down.

Caught you Mrs. Bela Sehgal... Now I'm not going to believe any of your false stories... I need to know the truth... Only the truth...

Bela dared to look into my eyes and I could see helplessness in them.

Mahir Ji... You shouldn't stress so much... She replied.

Was she by any chance hiding the truth because she doesn't want me to stress thinking about my past???

Trust me Bela, not knowing anything is more stressing... She looked as if she was debating internally to say the truth or not.

Let me help you Bela... I suggested.

How about I guess and you just say a Yes or No??? She didn't reply so I continued.

So my question is what relation do we share other than Best Friends??? She looked everywhere except me.

Brother-in-law & Sister-in-law???

No reply.

Or... Finally she looked at me.