Chapter 30

Yuvi's POV

It's been 2 days since we began our plan and as of now everything is going according to our plan.

Come in... I heard a knock on my room door.

Vishaka??? I was surprised seeing her here since she had been ignoring me from the past few days.

May I know the reason as to why you had second thoughts about your marriage with Bela??? She asked me and she sounded serious too.

Where the hell did this come from??? I thought how could Vish get to know about it and it's then I realised that Adi knew it.

Why are you asking about it now??? I questioned back.

Adi might have wanted my assistant's number and he revealed a few new things to me... Oh no, trusting this Adi with my secret wasn't a good idea.

Vish... I... Actually... I didn't know what was I supposed say because for sure she herself knew the truth.

I was already double-crossings Shaan and Ruhi by faking my intentions... But to say I was with them only... I didn't wanted to take any risk including you in it... Already 3 of my family members life is at threat... So... I explained everything knowing now there is no escape.

So??? Vish raised her eyebrows.

So even though I had feelings for you, I acted as though you meant nothing to me... I finally voiced out my feelings indirectly and shut my eyes close.

I expected Vish to say something back but she didn't. I opened my eyes and looked at Vish expectedly.

Don't you think so you are expecting too much... Better confess properly the next time or else I would have to accept the proposal I already got... Shock shall be an understatement for me.

With this being said she walked out of my room.

Wait... She said about a proposal she got... Oh shit!!! Ajitabh proposed her??? Ok maybe Adi didn't make a blunder by revealing the truth... Firstly let's deal with Ruhi and Shaan them I'll propose Vish... I decided.

____________________

Mahir's POV

What the hell have you told Bela??? I asked angrily. I need not fake to be angry as I feel my blood boiling by even thinking about her and when she's right in front of me I just feel like killing her.

Oh I didn't tell her anything Mahir... I actually just told her to say you the truth... Ruhi played on her game very well.

I knew something like this would come. Because Bela had told Ruhi that she didn't confront me yet and so Ruhi thinks that I don't know anything.

What truth??? I was really curious as to what she would say.

Oh Mahir you are just too naive... I felt so irritated as she cupped my cheeks.

What do you mean??? I asked trying not to show off my hatred for her.

That Bitch is not carrying your Baby!!! If it wasn't for the plan, by now I would have kissed her cheeks by my hand countless times for pointing a finger on my Bela.