Chapter 22

Mahir's POV

Mahir Ji??? Bela called out but I didn't reply.

From the past 10 minutes I'm here in Bela's room sitting on the bed with an angry pout.

I know you are angry... But tell me why are you angry... Bela asked.

So she doesn't know why I am angry. Isn't it simple, even though everyone now knows that I know about Bela, she didn't come to my room.

I'm sorry Mahir Ji... I was shocked as I heard Bela sobbing and apologies.

Bela... Why are you crying??? I wiped her tears and cupped her cheek.

I don't know... Bela said making me chuckle.

Why were you angry??? Bela asked hugging me.

Because you didn't come to my... Hmmm well our room... I corrected and stated.

Bela now understand that how out of habit she came to this room.

I'm sorry... Bela kissed my nose.

Bela!!! I whined for not getting a proper kiss.

I'll change and come to our room... I smiled at her and sat down waiting for her.

I was scrolling through my phone when suddenly I heard Bela's phone ring continuously with incoming messages.

If it would have been under normal circumstances, I wouldn't have bothered. But the current situation, I needed to be extra cautious with Bela. So I took her phone and as my instincts told, it was from an unknown number.

I knew Bela's phone password and so I opened the message to see it was photos, photos of me and random girls. The photos weren't an edit, they were real. As I remembered having met all of them, some were my business clients and some were my friend's friend and some were Dad's friend's daughter. But the point was I and the girls were actually close in the photos. Well close meant, I was hugging them.

I was going to tell you about these messages... I was startled as I heard Bela speak.

I was so engrossed in seeing the photos that I didn't realise that when Bela came and stood next to me.

You had received it earlier also??? I asked as I scrolled down to check the earlier messages.

A message stating that I am a Playboy and a few photos also.

Bela these photos... I started to explain.

I agree that I'm a bit possessive Mahir Ji... But I trust you... Bela pecked my lips and began to deepened the kiss and after a few seconds I too responded.

A bit possessive??? I asked after catching up my breath.

Ok... A lot possessive... Bela chuckled and agreed.

Come let's go and sleep... I tried to distract her mind and gladly it worked.

Once I felt Bela's slept, I carefully got out of the bed. Took her phone and mine as well. Sent all those photos to me and I forwarded it to Ajitabh.

WTH!!! Who are these girls??? Your Ex list??? I instantly received Ajitabh's call and as soon as I received it he questioned me.

Nooo... I explained as to who they were.