Chapter 21

Mahir's POV

I walked into the room to find Bela sleeping on the bed.

I thanked God millionth time for keeping Bela and our Baby safe.

Sitting on the stool next to the bed, I caressed her hair and kissed her forehead.

Remembering about the dreadful happenings of the day, I felt guilty for not being able to protect Bela.

Just then the door flew open and Yuvi walked in. My anger reached it's peak but I didn't show it.

Bhai how and when did you get to know the truth??? Yuvi asked.

Firstly I was confused but then realisation dawned on me of what I said a awhile ago.

Yuvi... Please leave... I don't what to talk about it now... I dismissed the topic.

Yuvi stood there for a minute but realising I wouldn't say anything he was about to leave.

Yuvi... I called him out as he was near the door.

Send Ajitabh inside now... My words surprised him as he was expecting something else.

After a few minutes Ajitabh came. He enquired about Bela first.

She's fine... I want you to track Yuvi call record and check from when he is in contact with Shaan... Saying this I gave him Shaan's number.

Now who is Shaan??? As expected was his next question.

I told him everything about Shaan Kapoor.

These information is a lot more than needed... I'll get back to you soon... He said and felt.

All this while my eyes were fixed on Bela, her hand in mine.

Soon everyone else too came in to check on Bela. I didn't bother to explain anything to anyone and ignored their questions too. Right now my only concern was Bela.

Mahir Ji??? I heard a faint voice calling me and then felt a hand caressing my hair.

I realised that I slept while sitting on the stool next to Bela's bed with my head on the bed.

I jolted up and my eyes met with another pair of tried eyes.

Bela!!!

Are you ok???

Shall I call the Doctor???

Is it paining anywhere???

Wait I'll...

Water... My questioning session came to an end as I heard her pale voice.

I helped her drink water and then called for the Doctor. After checking her, the Doctor declared that she's fine and can be taken home.

Kuhu too had stayed back in the Hospital from the past 5 hours and I asked her to complete the formalities for Bela's discharge.

Mahir Ji??? Bela called me with uncertainty and hesitation clearly shown in her voice.

Yes Bela Ji... I mimicked her trying to get her to relax.

Aren't you happy with... She paused.

With what Bela??? I asked curiously.

With our Baby??? I know it was unplanned but still... Bela went on blabbering.

Why do you think that I'm not happy with our Baby??? I asked finally stopping her talk as her blabbering seemed never ending.

Because you never spoke about our Baby... Like a Baby talk... Now also you didn't say anything about the Baby... Bela asked as she caressed her baby bump.

It's true that I never spoke about the Baby... But that doesn't mean I'm not happy about the Baby... So much is happening in our life that I never got time to talk about the Baby... I Love the Baby as much as I Love you... Well no maybe I Love you a bit more...

Mahir pecked Bela's nose and she giggled.

____________________

Yuvi's POV

Why the hell does Ajitabh needs to know whether Vish is single or not??? Definitely it's not related to the case he is investigating...

My blood seeing Vish with Ajitabh and it doubled as I heard what Ajitabh was asking her.

Gladly Mahir Bhai had called for Ajitabh. So this gave me a chance to chat with Vish.

I clearly could sense her hesitation in talking with me. Obviously why wouldn't she be hesitating. After what happened that day and my reaction to it.

Well our kiss was definitely an absolutely shocking thing which happened. To my surprise Vish responded to it. This made one thing clear that the feelings are mutual. But the thing I did next hurt her a lot but it was needed.

I intentionally lied that the kiss was nothing but a mistake. The reason behind my lie is that I don't want to put even Vish in trouble. If Shaan or Ruhi got to know about it then it would probably be a threat to Vish.

Now another huge problem is that Mahir Bhai is aware of Bela being his Wife. But the question is from when and how did he get to know it.

Hope so that Shaan and Ruhi aren't planning something again. If they are planning then I have to make sure they include me in their plans.

____________________

Mahir's POV

Each and every member present in the hall except my Wife was staring at me expectedly. My Wife was hell angry on me for revealing the fact that I know the truth.

Mahir??? Maa called out.

I got to know about Bela and my Baby a few days back... I explained as to how I confronted Bela after seeing our photo.

One thing I made sure was to even reveal Yuvi's so called plan.

By the end of my talk when I stated that I slept, I secretly winked at Bela. As I expected she blushed remembering that night.

Now all heads turned towards Yuvi, who was sweating and looked worried.

Yuvraj we are waiting... Dad said his anger evident in his voice.

I don't know much... I just know that person wants to separate Mahir Bhai and Bela... Yuvi stated.

Yuvi now that I know truth... You can call Bela as Bhabhi... I said noticing him addressing Bela by her name.

Sure Bhai... Yuvi agreed immediately.

Why do I feel you know more??? Dad again asked.

No Dad... Yuvi actually doesn't know about that person... I went on to defend Yuvi.

My intention to defend Yuvi was because I was damn sure he wouldn't say anything now and I even wanted him to think that I trust him.

____________________

Finally here with this update.
I'm gonna update it regularly now onwards.

Vote & Comment.