Chapter 24

Mahir's POV

I stared at Bela hoping this to turn out to be a nightmare and I wake up with her in my arms.

Bela... Divorce??? Maa caressed her hair and asked.

Bela hugged Maa and sobbed.

Maa... He... He... She spoke between her sobs.

What did I do Bela??? I asked being curious.

She glared at me and broke the hug, wiping her tears she neared me. She grabbed my collar and spoke.

Oh don't you know what you did Mr. Mahir Sehgal??? I thought you were just acting about your memory loss... I was stunned would be an understatement.

Bela... Why are you saying so??? I really lost my memory... Now please can you tell me what I did... I questioned.

You... You ki... You are a... I saw Bela eye drop and her voice breaking. As expected she fainted.

I paced in the hall as our family Doctor was checking Bela. All the guests had left expect for Bela's so called family.

Her BP is very low... So she fainted... The Doctor said.

Even though I wished to be near Bela, I didn't wanted to any risk. So I asked Vish to be with her and I called Ajitabh to find out what happened suddenly.

Mahir... No one contacted her on call or message... See this... Ajitabh showed me Bela's call and message details.

Then what happened??? I pressed my aching forehead.

Maybe the person had come in your house??? Ajitabh guessed.

I immediately called Pratham to ask him the guest list.

Ajitabh went through the list and called a few people.

My headache was increasing and I pooped the tablet to reduce it.

It'll take time Mahir... Ajitabh said.

Pratham and Ajitabh left the room and I thought to relax for a while. But the tablet's effect got me to sleep.

____________________

Suhani's POV

What are you mad Bela??? Vish exclaimed baffled.

Even the same was my case, firstly Bela asked Mahir Jiju a Divorce and now she wants to go back to her home. Home with her stepmother and stepsister, who hate Bela and even she knows this.

I am not letting you go anywhere... Maasi stopped her.

I'm sorry Maa... But I can not stay here... Looking at him I remember what he did to my... Bela again sobbed leaving it a mystery as to what Mahir Jiju did.

Fine... But I am coming with you... After half an hour of the argument, Vish agreed with Bela but with a condition.

Ok Vish... Bela packed her bags.

Actually her bags were already half packed, I guess she had packed it to shift to Mahir Jiju's room but here she is leaving the house.

I am really confused as to what happened. Everything was fine until we left downstairs. Me, Vish and Kuhu had got Bela ready and we just went down to attend the guests. Vish was with Bela.