~Finally~

TAEHYUNG POV

Its been a great day, always working, always lonely. I want someone to have by my side and I will protect her/him no matter what.
I dont like dating girls but I like to being friends with them. I usually date boys but they just break up with me but I dont care, I'm fine I have friends and my work is great.

I decided to adopt a teenager because having a kid will be a lot of work and I know its weird but I really need someone to be with me.

I went to the adoptation. I ask the cashier "hello, do you have any teenager to adopt?" "oh yes we have" she answered "follow me" I nodded.

We went inside the teenagers room and saw plenty of teenagers.

"you may pick one sir" I cought one by my eye and went to him "hello there what's your name?" "m-my n-name is j-jungkook"
He was shy wich it's so cute to see. "don't worry, I will adopt you" "r-really?!" I nodded. He was so happy geeting adopted. He is so cute being a teenager

We went to the cashier and sign the papers and we went out. He suddenly asked "mister what's your name?" "my name is taehyung" "can I call you tae tae?" "sure baby boy whatever you say" "i-im not a baby" "oh to bad, you are a baby to me" I smiled. He just looked away embarassed.

We arrived at my home. "Woah it's so huge" he said. I giggled.

We went inside and jungkook asked "do you live a lone?" I answered "yes baby boy, that's why I brought you here." "oh I see"

He went around while I make dinner for him. I heard jungkook said "tae tae, where should I sleep" I turned to him and went to him and said "you'll be sleeping with me" "w-why?" "because I like to" "o-ok" "cmon I made you dinner."

He nodded and went to the dining room. I went to the kitchen to get the food and put the food on the dining table.

We sat beside each other. After few minutes of talking with jungkook. I went to wash the dishes while jungkook is having a bath. When finishing the dishes I went to my room and I saw jungkook on my bed waiting for me.

He suddenly said "cmon tae I wanted to ask you something after you take a bath" "oh ok, I'll be fast" I went to the bathroom and took a bath as fast as I could.

I dried myself and change to comfortable clothes. I went to the bed to sit with jungkook and i said "what is it you want to talk about?" "right, I wanted to know about your family" "oh that..., ok I'll tell you" I really don't want to tell him but I have to, he needs to know.

FLASH BACK
I was 13 years old and I have a mom, dad, and a big brother. One day we went to the beach but suddenly a truck crashed us and we were hurt badly. I was opening my eyes and I saw my dad and brother not waking up. But my mom was there saying "shhh, it's gonna be a-alright"

"d-dad, b-brother please wake up" while sobbing. The ambulance finally came and get all of us out.

We arrived at the hospital and a few hours the doctor came to me saying "are you taehyung?" "y-yes" "we have bad news..., your dad and brother died in the car crash but your mother is still alive" when I heard the words I was crying a lot, it was so hard for me to handle.

"I'll leave you for a while" I keep thinking all the good memories we had but it was not working.

When I got out in the hospital with my mother, we went home and we both cried.

After a few months my mother suddenly drink all day long and abusing me everyday. She keep saying to me "this is all your fault, when you didn't disturb your father non of this will happen!" I keep saying to her "thats not true!" then she always kick me and punch me.

In the school a lot of people kept bullying me because they kept saying that it's my fault but it's not. There is one person who is always there for me wich is Park Bogum. He was always there for me until now but he eventually disappeared. I dont know where he is and he just left me.

I became deppressed but I just keep thinking about my happy memories.

END OF FLASHBACK

"tae tae... I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked..." "no it's fine, you have to know it though" jungkook hugged me because I started crying but his warmth when hugging me makes me relaxed.

He removed his hug and wiped my tears with his thumb "t-thank you baby boy" "anything for you" I pecked his forehead saying "promise me something", he said "what is it?" "don't ever leave me" "I promise, I wont" we smiled.

We now laid down and went to sleep. He was already sleeping and I said to him whispering "thank you jungkook, and always remember, I'll protect you..." and I went to sleep.

I finally have someone by my side....

Hope you like ittt. I worked hard on it. UWU

💜💜

💜💜