~I'm Sorry~

I woke up and my head hurts as well us my legs. Fuck, I forgot jungkook punished me because I was home late. Jungkook woke up and said "you remembered everything, don't you?" "yes kookie" "but I have to tell you something" he looked worried.

"we didn't use protection" "What?!" I got off from bed but suddenly jungkook said "don't worry, I'll be here for you" I stopped and turned to him "really?" "yes tae tae" "aww, thank you kookie~, your the best" I went to him and hugged him.

After that, we went downstairs and I was scrolling at weverse and something popped up. I opened the message ant it was from a stranger. It said

Taehyung ...this is your mom, I'm a business woman now and if you don't believe me just look at my post
-mom

I went to see her post and she was right, she is in the top 10 successful business woman in the world. i didn't know that i was crying. i texted her saying

mom?, is that really you?
-taehyung

yes it is , i changed a lot i know that but do you forgive me my baby?"
-mom

yes, i missed you mom, but where are you though?"
-taehyung

i'm here at seoul but i want to talk with you about something
-mom

what is it?
-taehyung

just meet me at xxxx and talk there
-mom

oh ok mom, see you
-taehyung

jungkook came to me saying "tae are you ok?" i suddenly answered "of course, i just remembered about my mom" "oh ok" i hate it when i lie to him but i can't let him know.

"cmon, lunch is ready" he said "ok" I went to the living room and the food looks so good. "woahh, you are so good at cooking" I was really amazed "yeah" he giggled.

We ate and I said to jungkook "kookie, I have someone to meet, can I go out?" "who is that someone?" "um, just a f-friend" "oh ok, be home early and be careful" "I will, thank you kookie" "anything" I pecked his lips

I got up and changed clothes and left.

I arrived at the place and I saw my mom. "mom!" "honey!" we hugged each other, I really can't believe she changed so much.

"so what is it you want to talk about?" I asked, "right, sit down"

We were done talking and I was crying all the way home. I cleaned my eyes because it was watery, I hope jungkook will not notice.

I went inside and saw jungkook watching "how was it?" "i-it was great!" I really hate lying. He will never forgive me.

"Hey want to go to the mall?" jungkook said, "sure, let's invite Miya" "yeah, great idea" I

went to the bathroom to wash up. After washing up Miya came. "Jungkook!, Taehyung!" jungkook hugged her and same as me. I really love her, she is super energetic.

*TIME SKIP*

We had fun shopping and laughing. We arrived at home and Miya left. But I wanted to do something with jungkook. "kookie, since Miya is out can we hang out?" "oh sure"

We went to the beach and we got off the car and went to the seashore.

We sat at the sand and I said to him while leaning on his shoulder "kookie, always remember that I will never leave you, I'm always in your heart." "I know and taehyung promise me that you will forever be mine~"

I kissed him.

The sunset was so beautiful.
"thank you taehyung for comming into my life" I smiled brightly.

I removed my head on his shoulder and I lay down on his lap. And I took a nap.

I'm sorry kookie....

Hope you like ittt. I guess I confused you guys a little, hehe. UWU

😅😂💜💜😆😉😏

😅😂💜💜😆😉😏