~Party~

A/N: Be ready later and in the next chapter😉😏😊💜
Just to warn you😄🔞

-----------------------------------------------------

I have a long vacation from my work so i can finally rest and be with jungkook.

I was in my room reading a book and suddenly jungkook came inside and said "tae tae, do you want to go to a party?" "what is the party for?" "it's for my best friend, Lisa" "who is she?" "she was my childhood best friend" "oh ok, i'll come" "yay, it's later at night" "ok"

TIME SKIP
It's night time and jungkook said "tae tae, get ready, we are going to the party, dress nice" i nodded and he pecked my lips.

I got ready same as jungkook "woah, you look great tae tae" "thank you, you too baby boy" i kissed him and he kissed back. "cmon" i said.

We went to the place and it was a little far.
We finally arrived at the party and we went inside.

I followed him because i don't know these people. He held my hand and interviewed me to Lisa. "hey lisa meet taehyung my boyfriend" "oh hi, my name is lisa, nice to meet you" "nice to meet you too" i said.

She was so kind and sweet but i still find her uncomfortable because she is always flirty with jungkook.

jungkook suddenly said "tae tae can i have a dance with Lisa?" "sure take your time, you really missed your best friend" "thank you tae tae, love you" "love you too" i said

JUNGKOOK POV

I went to dance with Lisa and while we dance i asked Lisa something. "lisa can i ask you a favor?" "sure" "can you flirt with me... cuz i want tae to um you know" "ooooo ok anything for my friend but you need to follow my lead ok?" i nodded.

BACK TO TAEHYUNG'S POV

it was a little while since they dance and i really saw lisa flirting with jungkook wich make me so angry.

i have jealousy issue and i need to be patient because he is having a great time.

they finally stopped dancing and jungkook went to me "we can go now, i had fun" "you had fun?, you will be more fun when you are with me" i told him with a seducive voice. I think i would be a little rough on him for what he has done.

We went to a taxi and glad it was dark because i'm going to do something to him.

We went to the backseat and he is nervous but i can see he is ready. I giggled, i went close to him and i touch his big member making him flinch he whispered "w-what are you doing tae?" "shhhh" i removed his belt and his zipper and i saw his member.

I looked at him and i licked my lips wich he bite his lower lip. I put my hand around his member going up and down. He was moaning softly that i only can hear it.

We noticed that we are almost near to our house so i stopped. He hid his member and he was blushing. Cute~

We arrived and i paid the taxi and got off.
I held jungkook's wrist and went inside. I locked the door and i brought him to our room.

Tonight will be fun~

I know its short but i'll make it long in the next chapter. Hope you like it! UWU💜

 Hope you like it! UWU💜