~The Past Hurts~

We woke up at the same time "morning baby boy" "morning tae tae" i pecked his lips and he smiled "i had fun last night" i smirked and jungkook blushed.

"cmon, i'll make you breakfast" jungkook nodded. We did our normal routine and jungkook suddenly said "can i have my banana milk?" "you had enough last night" i smirked. He was blushing hard, he is so cute when be blush.

I giggled, we ate our breakrast and i went to the living room same as jungkook. "jungkook, sit" he sat beside me and said "what is it?" "you never talk about your family, and i want to talk about it, if its ok with you" "umm.... Ok you have to know my past since you are my boyfriend"

FLASH BACK

JUNGKOOK POV
I had a mother, father, older sister, and a little brother. I was 15 years old that time.

We were a happy family until my little brother and my older sister went out to buy something but suddenly after a few hours they didn't come back.

we were super worried, we checked every street in out neighborhood but nothing came. We decided to tell the police about it and they search for them.

One day we saw the news "Breaking news: A young boy saw dead along the road on XXXX" and it looks like my little brother.

my mom, dad and me went to the place and when we got there i saw my little brother. We are crying endlessly but my sister is still missing.

After few weeks someone knocked on our door and it's my sister. "SIS!" "what happened to you!?" my mother asked "it's a long story but can we go to the police station and i will tell you everything there" "ok, glad your ok" we hugged her.

we went to the police station and when we got there she told us everything. We really cried a lot. My brother died because of a murderer. We still don't know who is it thats why the police will find him.

But my mom said "This is all your fault!, if you didn't leave him, this will not happen, you're such a mistake!" my sister cried.

"but mom she is also a victim here!" I said but my mom went out but i comforted sis. "its fine its no ones fault, trust me" she nodded and smiled.

We went home but my mother kicked out my sister. "SIS DON'T LEAVE ME, I will miss you!" "don't worry little brother i'll be back" "No No No, WHEN?!" she didn't answer then she left.

I was crying a mess and i really love her so much until now. I was finding her but no news come up from her. I hope i'll find her soon enough.

END OF FLASH BACK

TAEHYUNGS POV

"thats why the past really hurts~" jungkook cried and i comforted him "shhh it's alright baby boy, i'm here" he smiled.

After few minutes of talking jungkook's phone buzz up jungkook checked him and he cried. "baby boy what is it?" "s-someone took my sister" "what? let me see" this is the text that jungkook saw.

Come here at xxxx
-stanger

why? and who are you?
-jungkook

no question, i have your sister, So come here with no people with you or your sister will die.
-stranger

I WILL KILL YOU!
-jungkook

"baby boy i'll come with you" "no you can't i dont want you to get hurt" "but you need someone" "fine...but tomorrow we will go there ok" "ok, but you need a plan" "right i'll think about that"

"don't worry we will kill that bich" i said, jungkook nodded.

Hope you like it. UWU

 UWU