~Why?~

I woke up because of my alarm cuz i have work today. "baby boy, wake up, i have work to do" jungkook suddenly said "no, i don't want to wake up" with a raspy voice "but you are already awake" i giggled. so cute "ok".

i got up and he followed, i went downstairs to make breakfast. he went down and went beside me saying "why do you have work so early?" "so i can go home early" "hmm" he went to the dining room to wait. i finished making the breakfast wich is sandwiches.

i saw jungkook playing his cellphone. "baby boy, cmon lets eat" he didn't listen. "i wont give you, your favorite" he looked to me and he saw me holding his favorite, banana milk.

"oh ok, ill eat" he finally eat and he finished it quickly so i gave it to him "thank you tae tae, you are the best" i giggled.

i now finished eating then went to take a quick bath, after that i changed formal clothes and went to the living room wich i saw jungkook watching. "baby boy, i'll be back at 2:00pm, you can do what ever you want but don't go out of the house understand?" "yes tae tae, be safe" "i will baby boy, don't forget to not let anyone in" he nodded. i went to him and pecked his forehead. he loves it when i do it.

i went out and go to work and saw my boss Kim namjoon he is so kind. so i do my best in working. i hope jungkook is doing alright.

JUNGKOOK POV
its been a while since tae tae was out to go to his work.

few minutes i heard someone knocking and its just 12:45 am.

i went to the door and look at the small hole and saw a stranger. should i open it up? who could it be?

i opened it a little and asked "who are you?" "oh i'm Park Bogum and i'm tae's  best friend" oh him, i dont know why but i dont like him. "oh umm, tae tae is not here" "oh can i come in and wait for him?" "oh... sure" why did i let him in.

Tae tae said i can't let anyone in but he knows him.

I lead him to the Living room and we sat on the couch, he suddenly said "how are you here in tae's house?" "oh um, he adopted me" "oh i see, he is really a kind person, but he really want to adopt someone because he was too lonely"

"i see, i heard you left Tae, why though?" "oh i guess he told you that, it's because my family was going to another country and i have to go, i didn't get to say goodbye to Tae, and i know he was suffering because i wasn't with him" "well you betrayed him, he was depressed when you left" "oh no, now i hate myself"

he really shouldn't left tae tae, if i were him, i would choose Tae because he is the besets friend and i wouldn't want to break our relationship.

It is 1:58 pm and tae tae should be here.

TAEHYUNG POV

finally work is done, i get to see my baby boy again.

I arrived at my home and i was outside my door and i heard talking wich i don't know who is he talking with.

i took out my keys and went inside, when i went inside i saw my best friend or should i say Bogum.

I cried and jungkook ran to me saying "tae tae what's wrong?"  "jungkook can you go to my room for a while?" "ok anything for you" he went to his room.

Bogum was standing there worried. He said "Tae look i'm-" "don't call me that" "ok..., look I'm sorry,i shouldn't left you" "You know what LEAVE, I don't want to see your face" i was crying a lot, "wait let me explain, my mom forced me" "what?" "just seat and let me explain" i really need the truth so i went to him and sat.

He told me everything and i said "Bogum... I'm sorry" a tear went down to my cheek" "no, it's fine, it's my fault, i'm sorry..." i hugged him and he comforted me he said "don't worry i'm here now"

he is right, nothing to worry about. "thank you bogum for coming back" "of course, well i have to go, it's getting late" i nodded and we both stand up.

he went to the main door and i hugged him one last time then he left.

I went to my room to talk to jungkook.
When i get there i saw him frustrated. "tae tae, i'm sorry i shouldn't let-" i hugged him "shh it's fine, we are okay" "really?" "yeah"

i removed the hug and he seemed a little jealous. "baby boy are you jealous because i didn't get to be to you?" "huh, no i'm not" and i saw him blushing. i giggled "cmon i'll make you dinner" "no, i made you dinner because you worked a lot" "aww my baby boy is so sweet" he giggled. so cute

After a while, we did everything we did and went to sleep.

JUNGKOOK POV
i cant sleep because i keep thinking about tae tae. I don't know why but i think i developed feelings for tae tae.

i have this weird feeling that i got jealous because tae tae and park bogum was talking to long and tae tae didn't have the time to be with me but i understand. He missed Park bogum a lot.

I wish tae tae was forever mine.~

I hope you like it. I will try to publish moreee for you guysss💜

 I will try to publish moreee for you guysss💜