~Where are you?~

A/N: I will skip a bit, so they are in the house in the next day.

-----------------------------------------------------
TIME SKIP

JUNGKOOK POV
I woke up and I didn't saw taehyung beside me. Where could he be?. I went downstairs and taehyung wasn't there, neither the dinning room nor bathroom.

But I saw a note on the dinning table. It said "I'm sorry kookie" wait, what does he mean?!
No no no no, I didn't know I was crying.

I texted him, called him, I did everything but one thing I could know is the airport.

I went there fast as I could.
I arrived and went everywhere the airport and asking the information if taehyung was here but nothing came up.

I sat on a chair and started crying.

Tae did you just leave me?
Did you ever cared for me?
Y-you broke our promise don't you?
Where are you?

I-i can't live without you...

TIME SKIP

TAEHYUNG POV

I didn't know it was two years already. I just betrayed jungkook, I hate myself.

I keep crying everynight thingking about him. I didn't text him nor call him because I was too busy with my mom.

I'm here in LA working with my mom. It was super hard working with her. But I suddenly felt something. Fuck I will vomit.

I went to the restroom and my mom knocked the door. "Honey are you okay?" I didn't answer "open the door I will help you" I opened the door and she saw me sick "taehyung, try a pregnancy test" i was shocked but my mom forced me to check.

i was shocked at my result but i don't think jungkook will forgive me nor be happy....

My mom said "wait, you're pregnant!, yay my baby is grown up" "you're happy?" "of course i am, i'm sure jungkook will to" "you think mom?, i-i betrayed him" "he will understand just tell him everything" i nodded.

After a while my mom called me to meet at the office. i went inside her office and she said to me "honey i have great news" "w-what is it?" "we are going back to seoul tomorrow!" "really?!" i was happy at the same time sad because i keep thinking about jungkook and i'm not sure if jungkook hates me.

"well honey, you have to get ready" "okay"

TIME SKIP

We finally arrived seoul and it was a long travel, i am still nervous about jungkook. I wondered how he is doing. But suddenly Namjoon texted me

Taehyung... jungkook, um lost a lot of weight
and his eyes are super puffy, please come here , he needs you.
-Namjoon

I'm going there
-Taehyung

"mom I have to go somewhere, I'll just text you" she nodded. I went to our house and went inside.

went inside and I saw jungkook and namjoon. Jungkook was crying still but he stood up and look at me. He didn't say a word and he went to our room. Still crying

I said to namjoon "you can go now, I'll handle this" "ok, good luck" he left.

I went to the room and went inside, I said "j-jungkook let me explain" "no, y-you left me" "I told you to remember that I'm always in your heart, just please let me explain" I went close to him and sat beside him. He looked at me saying "tell me everything"

I wiped his tears with my thumb and I said "I went to meet with my mom one day and she told me to come with her in LA..., of course I refused but she needs me, I couldn't say no because she changed, she was so kind to me and became caring and I was happy to bring back again my mom.....but I didn't know it was that for long...i-im sorry kookie... I-"

He kissed me, deeply, i-i missed it. I kissed back. Jungkook removed his lips and said "it took so long....I missed you, I can't live without you" "me too kookie, I cried everynight thinking of you" he smiled and he was finally calm and relaxed.

"thank you for coming back, I love you tae tae" "love you more kookie" I kiss him passionately giving my love to him.

I would never leave him......
You'll be forever mine.....

Hope you liked ittt. UWU💜💜

 UWU💜💜