~Don't ever leave me~

TIME SKIP

Its been a year since me and jungkook dated and jungkook finally graduated and I am so happy and proud. We always do our normal date everyday.

We are here at home because it is Saturday but suddenly someone knocked.

"I'll get it!" jungkook shouted. I was just in my room reading a book. He was taking long and I wondered who it was.

I went downstairs and I saw a girl kissing jungkook. I-I was heart broken, did he really just cheat on me?. We just dated a year and this is how he will do to me??.

I was crying and I went downstairs and I got out of the house. I want to clear my head somewhere jungkook will not find me.

JUNGKOOK POV

Fuck. "really Alissa, YOU JUST RUINED EVERYTHING, YOU KNOW WHAT!" I slapped her and she just cried and left.

Fuck im freacking out, i need to find Taehyung fast. I called jimin to my house to help me with this situation.

He finally arrived, "hey, what happened??" "long story, we just need to find taehyung fast, please jimin, help me." i was crying, i-i can't loose him. He make my life bright and i love him with all my heart.

I need him...

Jimin was just walking back and forth trying to think of where could tae be. But i am just standing because i just betrayed myself.

"I GOT IT!" jimin shouted. " where he is?!!" "He could be with Bogum" "That bitch, i swear if he did something to tae, i'll kill him, you don't need to come, thank you jimin" "anything".

TAEHYUNG POV
I was crying a lot and i went to Bogum  house and i hope jungkook will not find me.

I knocked at the door and he opened it. "Tae, what's wrong, come in" i came inside and i went to his room.

I told him everything wich he comforted me. "tae, don't worry, i'm here" "thank you, bogum" "anything..., actually, i was thinking this a lot  and i think i want to tell you this." "what is it bogum?" "i-i like you since i came back" "b-bogum"

H-he kissed me. I was letting go but he was too strong. "B-BOGUM L-LET GO!!" he didn't listen, i need help. He was making hickeys around neck. I still can't let go "PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!"

Jungkook finally came. "TAE!" he kicked bogum and punched him until he was down "Don't ever touch my boyfriend or you will die!"

he came to me and hugged me "don't ever leave me, i will always find you" he said. i cried i can't help it, i love him. He kissed me with all his love.

"please forgive me" "i forgive you jungkook, i love you, thank you for saving me" "anything for my tae tae, i'll be forever yours" i was happy.

I don't care anymore, whats important is, i love him.

We arrived at home and he said "tae tae, i'm really sorry, i will never leave you" "baby boy, don't worry, it's just an accident, i'll always be with you" "thank you, tae tae" "i love you baby boy" "i love you more tae tae" i kissed him passionately.

Jungkook said "don't ever leave me, i'm too scared to loose you" "always remember baby boy, i'll never ever leave you, i'm always here for you" i said.

A tear fell on my cheek...

Sorry it was fast. I hope you like ittt. UWU
By the way Alissa is jungkook's Ex from his past.

 UWUBy the way Alissa is jungkook's Ex from his past