~Stay With Me~

We are sitting trying to get a plan but suddenly jungkook jumped from the sofa "AHA, I GOT IT!" "really, then whats the plan?" "first I need to call jimin" I nodded.

He called Jimin to come over.
After a while, he finally arrived. "hey jungkook what's wrong?"

jungkook told him everything. "that's why we need your help" I said "what you need?" "I need you to make me a small camera so I can put it on my clothes" jungkook said "I can't, do that but I know who" "who?" I asked "Suga hyung, we have to go to his place" "oh ok, well let's go" jungkook said.

We went to the place where jimin took us and saw a simple house. "I'll knock, follow me" we nodded.

We went to the door and we stood behind jimin and he knocked the door.

He opened it "suga hyung?" he said and a familiar voice I heard "jimin-ssi, come in and who are these people?" "oh right, these are my friends, jungkook and his boy friend taehyung" "oh I think I know you taehyung" "I think I know you too, I think I saw you around work?" I said "I guess so" he smiled.

Jungkook suddenly said "we need your help" "what?" "a small camera so I can put it on my clothes" "oh that"

suga went to the desk with all cameras  and we all followed. He get a small camera and gave it to jungkook. "this is what I needed, thank you hyung" "anything but what for?" "my sister got kidnapped so i will find her" "i see"

"what's next kookie?" "i got a new nickname from you" "oh yeah" we chuckled "right, when i put this camera, i need jimin to watch at the police station but you will just watch, you only have to go there if anything happens alright?" "oh wow perfect plan jungkook" "thanks, now let's go home and rest, it will be a long day tomorrow"

we nodded and we said goodbye to suga.
we arrived at home and went inside.
"i hope we can find her" "don't worry kookie, we will, keep your hopes up" he nodded and smiled.

TIME SKIP

We did everything when we woke up. we prepared ourselves and jungkook put the camera on his jacket to blend it.

Jungkook texted jimin to get ready and do what ever he needs to do. "tae tae are you ready?" "yeah baby boy i'm ready" "don't call me that" "oh ok kookie" "better" he smirked.

we went to the car and went to the place.
Its been few hours and we finally arrived.
"tae tae, remember to keep close" "I will kookie" I smiled.

Jungkook went first and I held jungkook's hand so I will be close to him. It was a weird house and we went inside jungkook suddenly said "hello?, where is my sister?" no one answered.

we went upstairs to see if his sister is there. We checked every single room and we are hoping the last room, his sister will be there.

We went inside and I saw her....her sist was covered all blood. We went to her fast as we could and I riped part of my shirt to cover the part where she is bleeding.

Jungkook said "i-its going t-to be alright sis" he was stuttering because he was crying a lot. He hates seeing her sister like this.

Jungkook took her up and carried her and I keep company when we go downstairs and hed to the door but someone held my wrist. "AHHH!" I screamed and a stranger covered my mouth and he point the knife to my neck.

Jungkook turned around "STOP!, WHO ARE YOU?, LET TAEHYUNG GO!" I felt the stanger taking out the mask and hoodie.

"MOM?!!" "HA! I WAS ABOUT TO KILL YOUR SISTER BUT YOU CAME, I TOLD YOU TO BE ALONE!, but I guess I have to kill him"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I was struggling to get air, she was too strong. "Easy give me your sister or I will kill him" "NO NEVER" she removed the handkerchief on my mouth and she was cutting slowly my neck. I was crying a mess. jungkook put down her sister.

"STOP!!! ILL DO ANYTHING TO YOU JUST DON'T TOUCH THEM!" "anything?" "yes anything" "No jungkook" i said "shut up bitch" "DON'T CALL HIM A BITCH YOU, PSYCHOPATH!"

jungkook ran to me but his mom released me wich made me fall.

Jungkook held me but his mom was about to kill jungkook.

i pushed jungkook wich the knife was in me. i-it hurts s-so much. i was crying, jungkook kicked his mom hard and went to me.

"No No No No, stay with me tae please, don't leave me" the blood was dripping everywhere and jungkook was there holding my hand tight, crying and i said my last words. "n-no matter what, i-i'll always b-be with y-you"

My vision went black....

Hope you like ittt. It was really sad😢
No pictures for this chapter.💜💜
UWU