~Happiness~(END)

TIME SKIP (next day)

It's another day and this time I will tell jungkook that I'm pregnant.

Jungkook was downstairs waiting for me, I went to him and said "k-kookie I have something to tell you" "what is it tae?" "i-im pregnant"

he hugged me tightly and I felt a tear on my shoulder "I was waiting for it, we are going to be a happy family tae!" I felt super happy.

"shh, I know we will kookie" he removed his hug and looked at me for a while. Looking into his eyes its like he is getting my soul.

He kissed me. I went close to him to kiss him more. He removed it and said "cmon I have a suprise for you" "I like suprises" I smiled.

We went to a park "kookie, why is there no people?" "I rented it for only the two of us"

I followed jungkook and it is beautiful here.
I saw a TV and he opened it. "sit tae"
I sat at a chair wich jungkook is watching me.

I looked at the TV and I saw jungkook saying a lot of things wich makes me cry

"taehyung, we know each other a lot now and I am happy, I am happy to be with you always....

You are my happiness, my life, my love, my everything"

I didn't know I was crying, jungkook went to me and kneeled his one leg saying "Kim taehyung, will you marry me?"

"k-kookie.... OF COURSE I WILL" he stood up so happy and put the ring on my finger and hugged me. "i love you so much tae tae" "love you too kookie"

TIME SKIP

A/N: they already got married and gave birth to their child a boy Kim songyeon.

-----------------------------------------------------

TAEHYUNG POV

We are a happy family and we always do thing with each other. Jimin and suga are dating now and namjoon is a top one business man. My mom is resting because she is old and she is always taking care of songyeon, whenever me and jungkook are not around.

I always wanted life to be like this everyday. Suddenly my baby called me "eomma, are we going to go to the park?" "yes baby, now cmon, lets go"

We got ready and left the house, a lot of memories came to my mind when going to the park. "cmon now you can play" jungkook said.

Me and jungkook sat on the grass and I laid on his lap. "I am so happy, you know that?" I said, "of course, you are always smiling, and when you are happy, I am happy, tae tae, remember that you are my happiness" I nodded. "and always remember kookie....

You'll be forever mine~"

OOF, THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK. I APPRECIATE IT.
AGAIN THANK YOU. LOVE YOU ALL AND FOR THE TAEKOOK SHIPPERS.💜💜

💜💜