Hey guys :)

So.. obviously I've been gone for a long time. In the last update I was talking about graduating in a little over a week, and now I am currently writing this author's note at my desk in my room in my apartment on my college campus. 

I am really sorry for disappearing these past few months and never saying anything in this book. I said some stuff on my page but really I should've just admitted that I went through a huge writer's block and left off at a point where I didn't know how to continue. But, I'm glad to say that I am back. The next update will be in the next two days. 

Now one reason I couldn't update is because I legitimately forgot what happened. Like the whole book. Just forgot what I did. SO my solution was to reread the book. 

If you are like me and forgot what happened, or if you're in the mood for some fun content, as I reread through the book the chapters have been scattered with tons of inline comments from me. There's some background to certain decisions I made for characters and then there's me fangirling over my own writing bc I have literally no shame. 

It's been lots of fun reviewing what I wrote and seeing my overdramatic breakdown over flashback. I commented even on author notes chapters so I genuinely recommend you just read through the story. 

I love you guys and I'm really looking forward to being more active. I will admit that I have a few things I'm writing all at once and I am in college so it's hard to stay focused on writing at times especially because I've been babysitting my cousin's spawn three days a week and on the other nights I go out with my roommates bc they're my new best friends and I love them. 

That being said, look out for some other side projects I'll probably update instead of this sometimes like my 30 days of creativity challenge and,,, my taylor swift musical i'm writing (that hurt to admit) 

I love you!!

- emily the really bad no good terrible updater who loves you and hopes you forgive her by giving you fun content to look through if you reread the book.