1

After dreaming, cold wind has smacked you in the face. At first you thought you weren't snuggled into your blanket enough, until you realized you couldn't feel your blanket at all.

"J-Jojo...?"

There was a slight gasp. "Did you hear that Papa? This child seemed to know my name!" A boy exclaimed, his father's footsteps coming closer. "I see. It wouldn't be kind to leave her like this, let's bring her with us."

You soon felt yourself being picked up, it felt warm, so you immediately curled up to try and dispel the coldness from your body. The boy chuckled softly, he had wrapped a blanket around you, and it seemed you liked it.

You learned the names of the people who saved you, Jonathan Joestar and his father George. You were forever grateful, the two men smiling at you. "Now that we told you our names, can you tell us yours?" Jonathan asked. You nodded, smiling to yourself.

"(Y/N), (Y/N) Kujo."

George once again smiled before ushering Jonathan out to go meet a visitor. You decided to go as well, what's the harm right?

As you poked your head from the doorway, your eyes focused on a carriage that was parked outside. This was one wild dream.

Soon a suitcase was thrown and a man jumped out soon after. He looked around after he landed and when his eyes landed on your small frame you looked away.

"You're Dio Brando right?" Jonathan questioned to which the other man nodded. "And your Jonathan Joestar?" When Jonathan nodded, Dio pointed to you, as you were still peeking your head out through the doorway.

The presence of you intrigued him slightly. "Pardon my question but who's that child over there?" Jonathan smiled and called you over.

You scurried over to Jonathan and Dio, hiding behind Jonathan once there. For some odd reason... you didn't like Dio at all. "This is (Y/N) Kujo, we just met her today and it looks like she's very shy around strangers."

Dio bent down to your height, studying your features carefully. "Hello there (Y/N), it's nice to meet you." You waved at him shyly, a small smile on your face.

A dog barked in the distance, coming closer as Jonathan bent down to play with him. You squeaked as it raced past you, soft tears rolling down your face. That dog spooked you.

You ran back into the mansion, your ears picking up the sound of that same dog getting kicked in the face. You felt bad for the poor thing even if you were afraid of it for a second.