9

The carriage ride to your destination was quiet so you decided that it was time to start telling them where you actually came from.

You closed your eyes for a brief second before opening them again. "Truth be told I'm from the future, the third era of the Joestar family." You explained, watching as Jonathan's curiosity shined in his eyes.

"And the third era obtains something called a stand. It's quite useful, but normal people can't see stands. Only stand users can see other stands." You moved a stranded curl out of your face. "At least that's what grandpa Joseph told me."

You noticed that you obtained the groups attention so you smiled and continued. "My brother and I are on a different adventure, to stop the same villain. Somehow... he survived for a century."

The carriage stopped so suddenly that you were thrown out of your seat and into the arms of Speedwagon. "Sorry..." You mumbled as the yellow haired man just smiled at you. "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault!"

Speedwagon poked his head out, confused. "Hey! Why did the ride stop all of a sudden?" Zeppeli jumped out, moving to the front to see what all the trouble was.

"W-What the-!?" You raised an eyebrow at this, eventually hopping out of the carriage with the rest. You soon found out that the horses pushing the carriage along were dead, including the person controlling them.

You frowned, feeling bad for the poor horses.

One of the corpses moved, causing Jonathan to push you out of the way once it exploded. It exposed a new enemy, the man flashing off his knife and sharp fangs.

"Oooh you done it now!" You hissed, only for Zeppeli to silence you. "Stay back friends, I got this." He then poured wine into a glass, causing you to be even more confused. "He's a zombie, they constantly need to feed. But they always follow their master, unlike marionettes."

The zombie grinned, opening his mouth to speak. "Your friends face is white as a sheet. And that girl's bravery is intriguing, Lord Dio told me about her! But no matter, all the blood drying from your faces. Better for me to clobber your faces!"

Stabbing one of his daggers into the side of face, still grinning. "Now all of you are corpses to be, prepare for carnage."

As the zombie threw the carriage to the only light source, effectively blocking the sunlight you shook your head, tucking yellow strands of hair from your face as you readied yourself for battle.

"Yare yare daze... let's get this over with."