12

The moon shined brightly on the battlefield, you summoned Star Titanium and started battling the zombies closing in on you. Every once in a while you would glance up at Dio - who watched you with a smirk.

Zeppeli and Speedwagon attacked as well, leaving Jonathan to Dio. "Come hither~" Dio purred towards you. You accepted this challenge, Star Titanium punching zombies out of the way as you marched towards him.

Zeppeli did the same - his mission being the first one to attack the vampire. You ordered Star Titanium to pick Zeppeli up, throwing him in the direction of Dio. This did leave you vulnerable but you were willing to risk that.

When you looked back up - your eyes trained on Zeppeli's frozen hand. So Dio can freeze stuff now? Just great.

"Jonathan!" You call as you started running in Zeppeli's direction. Jonathan followed close behind.

Getting up there you block Dio's attack with your hamon. The blonde vampire grinned at you, his fangs gleaming in the moon's light. You growled in return - the growl turning into a yelp when he pushed you and Zeppeli away.

Before you could hit the ground Jonathan caught you - his eyes shining worriedly. You told him you were fine and turned your attention to Dio once more, noticing that two knights were at his side.

Dio hummed. "Tarkus, Buford. If you manage to knock that girl unconscious, bring her to me. Got it?" The two knights nodded - causing you to wince.

Jonathan was forced to put you down as Tarkus attacked him with an insane grin. Buford soon came after you and you weren't going to let him beat you.

A punch was sent your way as you deflected it with your hamon, your eyes burning brightly. "(Y/N) watch out!" As you turned towards Jonathan pain erupted into your skull.

Boom! What a knockout!

A hidden zombie caught you before you fell to the ground, running away in Dio's direction. "An order's an order!" The zombie yells as he disappears with you in his arms.

Dio sat with his legs crossed, surrounded by his servants. They brought him a young woman with a baby and he stared at her a bit agitated.

That baby was annoying him so much.

"Lord Dio! I have the girl in my arms!" One of his servants cheered as he approached him - and he did have you in his arms.

Dio flashed a wicked smile as he ordered the servant to set you down on the nearest chair. You sighed - turning your head as you started slowly but surely gaining consciousness.

He was curious about you, and when you woke up - he wanted answers.