14

Jonathan swore to get you back from that villain. He didn't know why Dio was so interested in you to the point of kidnapping you, he was interested himself but would never kidnap you even if he was offered a million bags of money.

"(Y/N)! We have to get her back!" Speed wagon cried. Jonathan nodded his head quickly, moving away slightly from one of Buford's attacks. They've been fighting for a while and the way that Buford showed pain from his wounds clicked something within Jonathan.

He sat down, his body calm. Buford was struggling with the choices he should make next. Zeppeli yelled at him to stop sitting there and move out the way, but Jonathan only smiled. "A moment ago you said this pain was only nothing. Which means pain is something you can feel again."

Grass and small flowers grew beside him, calming even Buford himself. If you were here you would most certainly be proud of him, or something along those lines. No one could stay mad for too long when around you.

"The long forgotten pain came back, only humans can experience that ache." Zeppeli explained as Buford kneeled in front of Jonathan. Words were exchanged and his sword was given to him. Jonathan smiled softly - in the end Buford was just as human as he was.

"Jonathan!"

As he turned around, Tarkus started his attack - first destroying Buford's armor.

Jonathan rose to his feet quickly, there was no way he's going to not succeed here either. Your life was on the line after all.

Back and forth.

Back and forth.

Back and forth.

That was the sound of Dio's chair rocking back and forth. Within the dark room you rolled you eyes, if this was Jonathan's adventure then what was Joseph's? Probably the same amount of nerve wracking action.

For some odd reason he was backing off with all the questions and you thanked him for that, the only thing you're thanking him for.

You sat quietly next to another girl that Dio's servants brought - you were trying to calm her down. You started telling her small stories and little jokes, of course she did start to cheer up and she even told you tiny jokes back.

Dio watched you with sharp eyes, curious as your hamon flowed freely from from your body. The girl next to you tried poking it, your lips curling into a smile. "What is that?" She asked, your eyes shining softly.

"Something that I like to call magic!"