8

Your steps were light when you traveled across the water. The light blue below you, made ripples into the shape of a dolphin as you stood in one spot, awaiting Zeppeli's orders.

"Your hamon is quite strange," Zeppeli mumbled as he stared at it. Normal hamon is yellow in color, but yours is purple and very fiery. It warped like flames around your body as you stared at him cheekily.

Jonathan was already finished with his training and stood on the sidelines next to Erina, they were both looking at you in fascination.

Zeppeli hummed of approval. "Now let's see how strong your hamon is altogether shall we?" He questioned as you nodded, your yellow hair bouncing slightly as you shook with excitement.

He stood still watching you closely as you took deep breaths. Since they can't see stands you decided to ask Star Titanium if they can shoot your hamon at him in another direction, to catch him off guard.

As purple inveloped between your hands, he visibly braced himself. It cracked with electricity and you shot it towards him very quickly. "Is that all?" He mused as, he retaliated with his own. Unbeknownst to him a part of your hamon broke off for your stand to use.

"Sunlight purple..." You trailed off as you seen your stand grab the broke off part and ready it in his direction. A smirk danced along your lips, and you quickly parted them to yell one word multiple times with your stand.

"ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!"

And just like that - the plan worked immediately.