7

You coughed violently, your lungs seemingly not getting enough air. Erina rushed to yours and Jonathan's aid immediately. "They were recovering, why must you do this!?" She demanded, patting your back as a way to help.

The man only smiled. "Jonathan Joestar, Erina Pendleton and..." He turned towards you with a curious gaze. You looked back up at him, your sharp (e/c) eyes narrowing. "I don't think I met or heard of you before little one."

You moved to help Jonathan, who was still coughing. "Good. The less you know about me the better." You replied as Jonathan suddenly stood, picking up a heavy rock with his broken arm.

With a soft huff you realized you could do the same and turned towards the mysterious man for answers. He explained that he did this because of Dio the apparent master of the stone mask, then started to explain hamon.

"Can those even coexist with sta-" You bit your bottom lip to cut your sentence short. They don't need to know about stands, it'll make things confusing and difficult. Plus you could ask your grandfather after you return.

The man gave you a curious look and the Jotaro in you made you glare at him and look away.

You felt bad for the poor frog when this guys hamon went through it, it honestly looked scared.

"Pardon my lack of introduction, I'm Will Antonio Zeppeli."

You hummed as you sat on the ground, willing to listen to whatever Zeppeli was going to say. After everything that happened you wanted to stop Dio (at least for a little while).

As you payed close attention to Zeppeli, you failed to notice the light purple energy around your body. And the small vines, growing from the ground below your feet.

Zeppeli smiled lightly at you. "It seems your hamon is strong enough, so let's begin your training immediately."