16

The door was opened, revealing the man of the hour: Dio. "Guess who survived his time in hell Dio." Jonathan stated sternly. You stood silently next to Jonathan, one of your hands curling into a fist. You had enough, you will defeat Dio (for a little while) here and now.

"You are alive Jojo? How curious..." Dio trailed off, tapping his chin in fake thought. The vampire turned, his ruby eyes sharpening into a hard glare. "Which means you logically defeated my two knights. And the zombie that kidnapped little (Y/N)."

The zombies that gathered near Dio yelled over each other about who will kill Jonathan first, much to Dio's dismay. "No, leave this one to me. He falls by my hand, I'll leave the rest of his companions to you however." Dio orders, his servants grinning in response.

"Here they come, are you ready Titanium?"

"Ora!"

You smiled as your stand summonded itself, punching the enemies that dared to get close to you away. As each zombie came closer, you readied yourself accordingly. You also made it your mission to step into the fight once Jonathan needed help.

"Don't misunderstand me Jojo, this is something that I will take no pleasure in." Dio states, tilting his head to the side. His body language was still demanding, as it always is.

No matter what, you'll make sure Jonathan sees through this fight.

"Since we were raised in the same household, and the prospect of turning you into an undead thing is not a happy one for me. Which is why I hoped my two knights would get rid of you." He explains.

Jonathan scoffs in response. "But it would seem in the end I underestimated you. Seeing you here alive, brings the realization that the emperor I played was far too soft. Now I'll put you to death without a moments thought!"

Jonathan grits his teeth, readying for his battle with Dio. "I could say the same, I will feel no hint of guilt for your death!" He retorts.

You rolled your eyes, grabbing the wrist of a zombie that tried to sneak up on you and body slam him to the ground. You remember when your mother told you that technique in case it was needed. Well it was needed now.

As Jonathan moved towards Dio, a man - known as Dire - stopped him in his tracks. "What are you doing?" Jonathan asked, Dire pushing him behind him slightly as he faced the blonde vampire.

"Jojo please step aside. It is my duty to avenge my friends killer, Zeppeli was a bare man and born companion. Two decades of harsh training... I shall send you to the bowels of Hell itself!"

Looking up from the pained zombie you tackled to the ground, you watched Dire jump in the air and attack Dio with his legs. Dio caught them and Dire quickly pushed his legs to the side. As Dire was about to land a hit however, his body became frozen.

"No!" You cried as Dio broke Dire's body apart, his head landing in a bush of roses nearby. With a smile Dio pointed at Jonathan. "It is time Jojo, you are the next one I send to oblivion!"

Getting up you raced towards Jonathan in an attempt to help him, but a rose struck Dio before you could reach them. Looking down at the rose bushes, you spot Dire's severed head looking up at you. "These hamon filled rose thorns should sting a bit."

Finally - he froze and broke, dead by Dio's hand.

With an angry growl, you and Jonathan took turns attacking Dio separately and together as one. Dio glared at you with his good eye as you sent your hamon through his body, yelling in agony once Jonathan's sword pierced through his body and cut him in half.

Dio survived, placing his body in the right place as he smirked at you. Jonathan glared at the vampire sharply, glancing behind the gloating vampire to set the fire in his sights.

Summoning your firey hamon, you formed it into a whip and cracked it towards Dio's chest - catching him off guard. "What the-!?" The vampire hissed, rubbing his chest and turning his attention towards you.

Jonathan quickly summoned his own hamon, setting his own fist aflame and striking Dio's chest. The vampire guarded it easily, and you soon was beginning to lose hope.

"Wait... Jonathan! You got this! Kick his butt!"

You closed your eyes, believing in Jonathan quickly. You didn't even feel Speedwagon pull you away from Jonathan and Dio.

"(Y/N), it's over now. C'mon, let's get away from this place." Speedwagon assured, your eyes opening quickly. Jonathan was passed out, his breaths coming in small breaths. A smile tickled your lips.

This battle has come to an end.

You couldn't help but cry loudly at Erina and Jonathan's wedding. Speedwagon sniffs, comforting you with small shoulder pats. Erina waved once she saw you trying to wipe tears away, Jonathan teasing you about it for a little while.

"Aw, c'mon. Leave the poor girl alone Jojo!" Speedwagon groaned as you continued to sniffle, wiping tears on the sleeve of the white dress that Jonathan graciously bought you.

Jonathan did as told, his lips curling into a frown once he noticed how many tears  kept flowing. "I'm sorry (Y/N), I didn't mean to cause you to cry so much. Won't you forgive me?"

Finally wiping tears away, you looked up at him with glistening (e/c) eyes. "O-Of course. Now you gotta go onto your ship right? Don't leave Erina waiting now!"

The newly married Joestar nodded, his cheeks dusting with a soft blush once he noticed Erina waiting for him. "I won't, I hope to see you again little (Y/N)!"

Though of course you never seen him again. You like to think that Jonathan was watching over you through your brother's stand now that you finally seen the Joestar face to face.

He was a total gentleman, and that's what you liked about him the most. This journey was coming to an end, your body suddenly going ghost like. Before you completely leave this timeline however - you said goodbye to your newfound friends.

Now knowing that the goodbyes shared and gone was out of the way, let's heat up like a bloody storm shall we?