2

You noticed that Dio seemed to utterly hate Jonathan. Whether it be through physical actions or mental, you honestly didn't know why. Today during dinner Jonathan was sent to his room without dinner and you silently watched as Dio smirked.

You quickly excused yourself and ran into the library, since that's your hiding place. At first it was the living room, lightly dancing or looking at that spooky mask to pass the time.

But since Dio arrived you had to move it.

Hopping onto one of the chairs, you lightly sighed. Your (e/c) eyes traveling to the small fire in the fireplace, it was fun here in the past; but you missed your brother greatly. You wondered what he would do if he was here.

"He probably would of shook his head and muttered 'Yare yare daze' sometimes he's easy to read." You mumble, your stand summoning itself to sit on the arm of the chair.

Your stand was still ghost like and you could see it's eye color clearly: bright (e/c) just like yours. It's not really that strong, but you could sense hidden power so you decided to think that the power would be unlocked later.

"(Y/N)? Are you in here?" Jonathan inquired, peeking his head into the library. "I am!" You replied, noting the happy gleam in his eyes as he closed the door behind him and sat down on the floor in front of you.

He was bouncing with energy and you raised a questionable eyebrow at this. "Jona why are you-" You were cut off when he gave you a great big hug. "I know that you haven't been here for long, because you always go back to your other world but..."

He gave you a smile. "I'm glad you're here. I'll be going to London today so please, keep an eye on Dio for me okay?" You nodded at his request and his smile soon turned into a grin. "Good, good! Okay I'll be off now, so stay safe and I'll see you when I get back!"

"Okay, bye bye Jona! You better stay safe too!"

Somewhere in your mind, it started to tell you to heat up like a bloody storm.