6

It was quiet when you opened your eyes. The candlelight shining in your eyes, you felt warmth surrounding your body. Your arm throbbed in pain, but that didn't bother you now.

"Jonathan! She's awake!"

The door was slammed open as Jonathan walked in, giving you a tight hug. You struggled to hug back, but you felt happy regardless.

There was a girl behind him as well, with fair yellow hair and her eyes shined with worriness. "You been asleep for quite a while, are you alright?" She questioned as you nodded.

"Oh, how rude of me! I haven't introduced myself yet, I'm Erina Pendleton. Jonathan told me much about you (Y/N)." Erina introduced as you felt your cheeks heat up from embarrassment.

Jonathan talked about you? Well... you honestly couldn't blame him, what you explained to him was confusing after all.

Erina helped you off the bed you were resting on and you realized that your arm was still broken, wrapped in bandages. So broken limbs stay in this world, but the pain remains wherever you go huh?

Speedwagon hugged you immediately after he seen you up again. And you smiled at him as well. As you pulled away from the hug Jonathan bent down to your level. "Erina and I are going on a walk, it'll be peaceful. Would you like to join us (Y/N)?"

"Yeah!"

The walk was really peaceful, and you learned that the woman Erina Pendleton was Jonathan's sweetheart. You honestly thought they were cute together.

Though a man kept catching your attention, it was unsettling, and Star Titanium summoned itself and floated towards you after surveying the area.

Star Titanium noticed the man too, with a white tux and a very colorful hat. You wondered what Jotaro would look like if he wore it.

The man placed pepper on his sandwich, taking a bite before sneezing and falling off the wall he was sitting on.

Once Jonathan asked if he was okay, the man flew up and stabbed his pinky into Jonathan's chest. Before doing the same to you.